Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, RebelleFleur said:

4b84a9512934252.jpg 8024a6512934261.jpg

Is that an outfit? The jewels on the feather have the style of Bright Night maybe??

or is something for whatever they were filming with Elsa and Adriana in older outfits from past shows?

Hoping Elsa to open the show :heart: or Adriana ehehe

8 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Is that an outfit? The jewels on the feather have the style of Bright Night maybe??

or is something for whatever they were filming with Elsa and Adriana in older outfits from past shows?

Hoping Elsa to open the show :heart: or Adriana ehehe

This outfit is for a holiday thing they are doing, not for the show... In fact that is Lily D's Snow Angel from 2013

I think this could be the body of Ale's outfit (with some bra under it?):

V594931.jpg

And this is part of Martha's outfit (?):

V594257.jpg

I don't know how to feel about VS using lingerie you can buy in the stores in the show as Angel's outfits :sad:

Adriana's outfit: why can't they combine lingerie without making a hot mess? i swear is not so difficult. JUST BRAS AND PANTIES.

Alessandra's: I like the lingerie and the wings but the neckless ruins it for me. Is just to much...

Elsa: please let her open the show :sad: Swapping segments :sad: In Bright Night :sad: 

2 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I think this could be the body of Ale's outfit (with some bra under it?):

V594931.jpg

And this is part of Martha's outfit (?):

V594257.jpg

I don't know how to feel about VS using lingerie you can buy in the stores in the show as Angel's outfits :sad:

But isn't that the point of the fashion show? To make you want to buy their lingerie.

1 minute ago, Kv0802 said:

But isn't that the point of the fashion show? To make you want to buy their lingerie.

Yeah, for sure :ermm:  If they wanna just make people buy lingerie, better do something like Etam show.

Don't misunderstood me, I like most of the  pieces of last collections, but for make people just buy lingerie, they have commercials, campaigns and now "short films". Idk, but i expect a little more for the show that using "regular lingerie", at least, in the Angel's outfits.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.