Bellazon

Im kinda pissed that the videos are so short. Barbara's two videos are barely over 2 minutes combined, including the front and back SI branding. While Christie Brinkley's two videos are 5 minutes. WTF.

This is by far the worst issue I've ever seen. There are a handful worth looking at, but also just as many that are absolutely awful. And three that are absolutely disgusting...just gross.

Yes, Barbara is the standout of the issue for sure. Hailey looked great, and I didn't know that Bo could look that good. I like Vita a lot, and I thought Myla looked great. Hannah F is very sexy but the shoot is just odd. Nina, as always, is amazing. And I'm a Kate Upton fan. A little disappointed by Lais' pictures, as I found them boring for someone with such an amazing body.

Just now, dcjam said:

Yes, Barbara is the standout of the issue for sure. Hailey looked great, and I didn't know that Bo could look that good. I like Vita a lot, and I thought Myla looked great. Hannah F is very sexy but the shoot is just odd. Nina, as always, is amazing. And I'm a Kate Upton fan. A little disappointed by Lais' pictures, as I found them boring for someone with such an amazing body.

Oh, and Christie Brinkly and her daughters all look great.

Barbara and Lais are my favorites this year. They got good shots although I expected something much better from Lais.
Mia LOL really?... 
:rofl: definitely this girl does not know how to pose; It's a shame because I really liked the atmosphere they used.
In my opinion, Nina looks incredible in this year's photos although I do not think she stands out too much among the other models.
Vita
:heart: had good shots but her body looks strange on this occasion.

Some random observations:

-          I still like Hannah Ferguson’s shoot this year, but both her shoot and her body were better last year and it’s a shame they wasted such a great Hannah shoot and not give her the cover then.

-          Bojana looks fantastic and might be my favorite shoot this year (specifically the Finland one).

-          Lais is terrific and a natural fit for the issue.

-          Samantha Hoopes: what is the point?

-          Chrissy Teigen: :|

-          Vita has a great body but I did not like the stylistic choices made for her shoot, even if I understand they were giving homage to classic issues.

-          Kate: why do they need to repeat themselves? It’s a boring choice. But I guess they had to give her the cover to get her to return?

Oh, and thanks for the uploads Pretty (and the other people who provided us with the material on this thread).

I think the arctic shoot was Bojana’s best shot at getting the cover. The environment showcased Bojana in a different light. I don’t think that she has much of a chance to land the cover with a beach shoot because the competition is so tough in that area. I see Barbara and Vita as future cover models although Vita with the caveat that they can get the perfect shot where her body’s awkwardness is disguised.

Barbara’s set is cover model worthy. However, I’m not disappointed that Barbara didn’t get the cover. To me, this is her calling card to getting the cover next year. I think she got in the magazine and won Rookie of the Year mainly because of her potential and her name but now she has delivered on that promise. I can only be happy about her shoot, I have no complaints even though she isn’t on the cover. Her shoot is that good. I think this has showed the naysayers why she is at the top and deserving of her status as a SI model. If she gets the cover at one point, this shoot is proof that she isn’t handed things just because she is Barbara Palvin.

I can envision a duo cover of Bojana and Hailey, two smoking hot models and a freezing background. A brunette and a blonde plus raw sexuality. :D But I don’t think that Hailey is the type of a cover model to be on the cover twice in a row. I think things worked out for Hailey the way they were supposed to because if she hadn’t been on the cover last year, I still don’t think that she would have been chosen over Kate this year.

I find it a bit odd that Bojana and Hailey had two shoots but maybe the SI team wasn’t confident about how that arctic shoot would translate so they wanted to give Bojana and Hailey a fair shot at getting amazing pictures at a beach location. (And fair shots at getting the cover especially if the shoots were booked before SI knew that Kate was coming back.)

I wanted Kate to get the cover three times for her legacy. Kate is their newest superstar and something like that happens very rarely even for SI. I think SI missed out when they didn’t recognize that by putting Kate on the cover three times in a row ala Elle MacPherson. So, this fixes it in a way i.e. Kate’s return is such a big deal for SI, a cause for celebration that she gets the cover with three versions! And that is right, I think that years from now Kate will be remembered and associated with SI like Elle MacPherson, Christie Brinkley, Kathy Ireland etc. are now.

Hannah Ferguson has a chance to get the cover in the future if she can get back to a softer look and gets that lucky break of having a combination of a great location, weather, photographer, styling etc. I think Rose Bertam is in danger of becoming the next Jessica Gomes i.e. back year after year but never lands the cover. Fortunately, Rose is modelling for L’Oréal so I think that her route to getting the cover could be by increasing her popularity outside of SI.

Thanks as always Pretty for your work :hug: 

Nina looks like a fucking train wreck as usual nothing new.

Babs looked like a mild train wreck, as expected

Grandma didn't look too bad

Anne De Paula was fairly boring

Ashley Graham basically took the exact same shots again so who gives a fuck

Alexa was.. boring as boring can be

Hockey mom Bianca was boring but okay

Bo had puppies :chicken: body looked great face looked like she was bored

Why was Chrissy there...

Kate's tit's looked wonderful

Hailey was good, i bet her and Bo hooked up

SI again made Sammy look bad :/ 

Danielle didn't wanna be there but tits looked okay

Chucky wife did her thing.. w/e

Vita looked like she just got out of women's jail and is ready to curb stomp someone

I looked at one Kate Bock photo and she terrified me, looked at more and still terrified me 

Same with Hannah F she looks tiny and bad :/ 

Kelly's Tits wanted to be free, she was fucking angry every moment

Mia was.. well Babs/Nina level bad

Myla looked good :yes: 

Robin bored the shit out of me

Lais was fine, her tits were great

Lisa Marie was boring

McKenna was.. there?

Hunter was.. well ya.

Rose was good, they didn't make her look like a hooker this year

Overall another underwhelming issue :idk: Save Bo/Hailey/The Queen Returning/Myla/Rose & Lais' tit's not much else going on here. Just my two Canadian cents