Bellazon

Bellazon's Top 100 Sexiest Women of 2015

Michael*

Natalie! :heart:

Liking the list so far, surprised to see Yulia debuting so high too but she is absolutely amazing. Only i think seven girls from my list missing and I'm sure they're all in the top 20 

2015 and yall keep voting Miranda Kerr, you have failed me BZ :cry:  

Glad for Nina, Gigi, Jac, Blanca, Bee & Daniela and Margot at 12!? I did not see it coming but yaaass, I adore her :heart:  Also pretty sure my last six girls all made it to the top 10 :excited:

She wasn't a part of my top 20 list, but in a completely random turn of events, I've taken a real shine to Miranda these last few months. :angel:

Can't see myself warming to Margot anytime soon though, her character in 'Neighbours' still precedes her for me. :pinch:

Delighted for my muse, Lily, in the top twenty, and especially glad to see DaniL, Blanca, and Jac this high. A bit surprised that Ale has dropped out of the top 10, but she's spent time away from straight modeling this past year, and that has no doubt hurt her. Thanks for the work, Michael. Looking forward to 10 through 6.