Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I love Martha but I agree she shouldn't have closed the show. Martha has a great walk but I think the wings slowed her down a bit and she lost a lot of that power she usually she has. I'm over the whole Martha is boring thing because she isn't. I don't think any of the VS Angels are boring. They all have something interesting about them.

4 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

How can Gigi say she's a major fan of VS and 2 min later she says the most expensive Fantasy Bra ever was worth of US$5,000,000? And Candice who wore the 10mi is her favourite angel :Amelie_wft:

Everyone who has readen the Ginners book know that Gisele wore the damn 15mi bra

I was thinking the exact same thing..ready to throw a shoe at the tv..

I did not like the Rachel/Gigi segment..  BUT.. I am now a fan of Rachel .. hard for me to look at her smile and not smile myself.

Not sure how this years show sucking affected its ratings... The show is what it is.. people either tuned in or not..

Yes, some audience was based on performers/model choices.. but wouldn't the decline be more of a representation of the misteps of the previous shows? I know im not going to watch next weeks episode of a serial if this weeks sucked..Or am I thinking about how ratings work all wrong? (honestly, i dont know)

I found myself grinning at the various parts of the show that are typical, but would be missed.. Iza's hair flip fake-out.. I was like.. OMG shes not gonna do it.. then cheering that she did it! Magda walking down the runway giving that i dont give a F look... bow to me now..            

Someone else asked why so many SHHHH.. well isnt that because Victoria has a secret? 

The worst parts of the show... Bragas shimmie..

Ming's adriana poses.. though i did get sort of nostalgic as she was doing them (poorly)

Adrianas awkward Fireworks pose..

26 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Pauline = Maud 2.0, y'all just don't know about it yet :p

lol.... love it..

I do like Jasmine more since the VSX thing..

I liked the fence rail shots for POAA

I like the minimal interaction with performers..

I did not like Constances singing during POAA.. but her fireworks pose was "pow" ... i even liked lily D this year..

I did not mind the multi screen for boho because it allowed us to see more of the walks.. but I am glad that they did not keep up with it.

I liked that I did not have to see KJ during the second half of the show (until finale)

Them cutting to her momma and daddy did not surprise me.. was gonna happen, i feel like they did not over do it, plus they cut to most celebs who come ot the show at some point.. If KJ wasnt in the show and they were there they would still have cut at some point.

I really do like Barbara Fialhos presence as well.. Joan is just amazing

I love the VSFS.. in general... then again 2009 All Aboard is in my top 5 favorite segments :p

One more edit.. - Ellie was surprising.. based on her previous live performances.. she was nice..songs fit real well and allowed the models to do their thing

1 minute ago, llekel said:

lol.... love it..

I do like Jasmine more since the VSX thing..

I liked the fence rail shots for POAA

I like the minimal interaction with performers..

I did not like Constances singing during POAA.. but her fireworks pose was "pow" ... i even liked lily D this year..

I did not mind the multi screen for boho because it allowed us to see more of the walks.. but I am glad that they did not keep up with it.

I liked that I did not have to see KJ during the second half of the show (until finale)

Them cutting to her momma and daddy did not surprise me.. was gonna happen, i feel like they did not over do it, plus they cut to most celebs who come ot the show at some point.. If KJ wasnt in the show and they were there they would still have cut at some point

Yeah, I agree with you about the camera time. Despite low ratings this year, VS focused a lot on the models compared to previous years. It seemed like all models had equal camera time, and I didn't see a lot of passing by on stage, it felt like when the other model is close to the end of the runway, the next one gets sent out. Last time it used to be, the next models gets sent out after the current models on the stage passed by each other. Basically... it feels like...

A gets sent out, B follows when A is reaching near the runway. So when A is done posing, B will pass by her while C is only starting come out. 

Last time it felt like,

A gets sent out, B follows when A is half the stage, C starts coming out etc. C will pass by A while B is posing etc.

Basically, the sending outs were delayed so that the entire stage wasn't cramped and the models could have their proper time.

Certain parts did overlap, but overall, I think that's why everyone complained the show felt a bit slow while others were okay with it.

Not entirely convinced VS did bad stuffs here, sure the models overnumbered but I think their low ratings were caused by Gigi/Kendall haters + Behati salts.

10 hours ago, clau17 said:

Official class of 2015 picture, not sure If already posted.

1.jpg

10 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

She did in the first round. Then they moved all the non Angels. 

OH LAWD IZA GURL HOW FAST SHE MANAGED TO MOVE FROM THE THIRD ROW TO THE FRONT IN A SPAN OF A FEW SECONDS IM DYIN 

8 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Just watched the show and I have to say... I really, really liked it, even more than last year's one. I think the director choices were amazing, it looked like a different new show with a very cool vibe to it. I looooooved the opening credits, really cute and fun!

Some of the girls were a bit over the top with the posing and everything but over all I thought they were all great!

+ 1

I really liked it. I thought it better than last year's editing fiasco.  Sanne looked beautiful in POAA, as did Flavia.  Can I ask wtf was Ale's wings in that segment?

BP the split screens, I think it was to "enhance" the Psychedelic part of it. That's all I can think of anyway.

I think I liked the segments equally. I still think that Lilly should have had different wings with the bra. The puff balls/anemonies just overpowered the FB, and that was a shame.

The women's makeup was so lackluster, like last years. Get them more bombshell like in the holiday/perfume commercials. Or, at the least, eyeliner, and a more forgiving lip color.
Hair was decent at best.
I was happy to see the few regulars back, and some of the newbies did well too.

I can't think of anything else atm.

After watching 5 years worth of show, I'd like to share certain patterns that VS tends to have when assigning models to a segment, maybe next year we'll be able to predict who goes where, even though its all fully dependent on the outfit, but I know a few models always go together. I'll start with Sophia & co's favorite,

You can always see these few models to go hand in hand

Constance, Cindy, Lily D, Sui - these are the solid fours I'm sure of that always gets placed together, in one segment minimal.

From there, you can branch out to the following...

Constance & Cindy - Always joined with Adriana, Alessandra, Joan, Maria, angels (interchangeable), usually in finales.

Lily D & Sui - Always put together and will end up joining angels for their second segment, most prominent model involved in this segment will be  Candice & Elsa (starting from 2014).

This year is a bit easy to map out because everyone gets 2 segments at most, so from there... you can expect again..

Constance, Cindy, Joan, Maria - With the angels and are always involved in finales. 

Honorable mention ...

Magda - placed along with Lily D, Sui & Constance since 2012-2013, from 2014, she is now involved in one segment that has newbies and will always move up to join Alessandra & Adri + angels for finale. Counting out this year.

Barbara - Always found in angels dominant segments, and one joining regulars (Lily D & Sui).

Angels

Angels are trickier to break down but...

Candice, Behati, Elsa  - involved in one segment with regulars at least (some examples were Fairy Tale + Gilded Angels 2014, Snow Angels + Shipwrecked 2013, Dangerous Liaisons 2012, Angels in Bloom 2012). Mix and match as you will for the regulars.

Alessandra, Adriana - Are now involved in one segment (minimum) that always contains newbies and one segment together a.k.a finale.

Lily A - Will always be in finale.

The rest will still be thrown around so I'm not sure.

When the angels get 3 segments, you can mix and match the angels but the conclusion is.

When you see Angels - You will always find the solid 4 (CCLS) together.

CC - Will always be in finale together that involves Joan & Maria

LS - Will always be in segments with angels in particularly Candice and Elsa recently, and predictable regulars like Izabel & Barbara

When you see Magda - You can expect her to be in one segment that has Adriana and sometimes, Alessandra.

When you see Adri, expect Ale.

That is all..

By using a bit of prediction, I think next year we can probably guess who goes in to what segments and what not. This will stay for awhile I believe.

54 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

After watching 5 years worth of show, I'd like to share certain patterns that VS tends to have when assigning models to a segment, maybe next year we'll be able to predict who goes where, even though its all fully dependent on the outfit, but I know a few models always go together. I'll start with Sophia & co's favorite,

You can always see these few models to go hand in hand

Constance, Cindy, Lily D, Sui - these are the solid fours I'm sure of that always gets placed together, in one segment minimal.

From there, you can branch out to the following...

Constance & Cindy - Always joined with Adriana, Alessandra, Joan, Maria, angels (interchangeable), usually in finales.

Lily D & Sui - Always put together and will end up joining angels for their second segment, most prominent model involved in this segment will be  Candice & Elsa (starting from 2014).

This year is a bit easy to map out because everyone gets 2 segments at most, so from there... you can expect again..

Constance, Cindy, Joan, Maria - With the angels and are always involved in finales. 

Honorable mention ...

Magda - placed along with Lily D, Sui & Constance since 2012-2013, from 2014, she is now involved in one segment that has newbies and will always move up to join Alessandra & Adri + angels for finale. Counting out this year.

Barbara - Always found in angels dominant segments, and one joining regulars (Lily D & Sui).

Angels

Angels are trickier to break down but...

Candice, Behati, Elsa  - involved in one segment with regulars at least (some examples were Fairy Tale + Gilded Angels 2014, Snow Angels + Shipwrecked 2013, Dangerous Liaisons 2012, Angels in Bloom 2012). Mix and match as you will for the regulars.

Alessandra, Adriana - Are now involved in one segment (minimum) that always contains newbies and one segment together a.k.a finale.

Lily A - Will always be in finale.

The rest will still be thrown around so I'm not sure.

When the angels get 3 segments, you can mix and match the angels but the conclusion is.

When you see Angels - You will always find the solid 4 (CCLS) together.

CC - Will always be in finale together that involves Joan & Maria

LS - Will always be in segments with angels in particularly Candice and Elsa recently, and predictable regulars like Izabel & Barbara

When you see Magda - You can expect her to be in one segment that has Adriana and sometimes, Alessandra.

When you see Adri, expect Ale.

That is all..

By using a bit of prediction, I think next year we can probably guess who goes in to what segments and what not. This will stay for awhile I believe.

tl;dr

always been that way...surprised u just noticed....