Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

23 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I searched Megan on Twitter just to see what people were saying about her (nothing good) and this story keeps coming up that she was "discovered" in a mall. Girl! Your momma pushed you into an agency the minute she could. 

:rofl: Interviewers are even asking other girls about it. What does this family have on Ed?

54 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I searched Megan on Twitter just to see what people were saying about her (nothing good) and this story keeps coming up that she was "discovered" in a mall. Girl! Your momma pushed you into an agency the minute she could. 

They randomly said that in Gigi's interview I think? :/ who is actually supposed to believe that anyone would look at that girl and think model. Their PR team is really trying to get that thing about her mom being involved away, which is giving me a bad feeling. If they have to work this hard for people to take her seriously walking the show you know they're going to use her more smh. Worst case of connections ever.

^ They've mentioned or asked some of the other girls doing press too. My guess is they sent out some kind of press package for everyone interviewing the models and that was a "highlight" or talking point. They really are trying to cover the fact that her mom had a serious case of momager. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Pam Anderson was discovered on the BC Lions (Canadian Football League) megatron cause she was wearing a low cut shirt :

:idk:

Juz saying

People are already bashing Megan before VS even gets to properly use her. They all might as well give up the act and just cop to it. Kendull used her connections with Kanye and Kim, and she just takes it in stride. Megan + momager better take some notes.