Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

7 minutes ago, Syria said:

But aren't all the girls there(or most of them)? Since they have the viewing party backstage?

Nope! They only have a handful of girls for the Live Show- last year they had 3 newcomers and 4 "vets." I believe the viewing party is at a different venue. 

To whoever asked about this being Bee's first time, she was on the show two(might have been three? Whenever she had her guest spot on Hawaii 5-0) years ago. :flower: 

Last year they had 7 girls, and 6 the year before that. Lily, Bee, Taylor, Elsa, Vita and Leomie might be it. I'm kind of expecting Kendull or Gigi to round them off. 

Yeah, I know only a few of them will be in the live thing. But it always felt like the venue for the viewing party is in the same building. Otherwise there wouldn't be any time for them to go from one place to another (for those who do the live special). So I thought they are all in the building anyway. 

I see Lily is there to read the tweets...

I'm still convinced there are big plans for Megan and I am none too happy about it.

Leomie and her humour was very welcome on my snaps after Meg popped up.

Throw me in the salt thread, it's been a month, I should be over her being cast.

But literally every single Puleri wished Ed Happy Thanksgiving on insta. All of them. Lord.

Mildly relevant information: Calvin Harris is somewhere where the VS show filter for Snapchat is.

Perhaps, maybe, is Taylor going to be a special guest at a viewing party? Or something? Did Ellie invite him? Is this something to do with Taylor getting the commercial song? How many questions is too many questions?

Only Elsa and Taylor from the new angels. Just like only the 2 of them (+Martha) for promo. They're definetly the ones they're pushing the most. Not that I'm complaining. Even tho I think Sara would be perfect for those kinds of things. And Jac and Lais should definetly be pushed more. They're amazing.