Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

If only "one of them" is no stranger to the show, that implies that the other two are new.

I would definitely say that Rihanna is in, but only because Candice and Behati have bene talking a lot about Rihanna in interviews for the past few months. I could totally see them bringing back RiRi for the 20th show as she was great in 2012 and all the models seemed to love her.

Taylor is out because of her show in China.

So basically the 3rd performer is a girl with a name with three syllables who has done the show before, and who isn't from the USA or Canada. (if you assume it's Selena Gomez and the Weeknd)

How is it Rihanna 

Clue 6 "Last names sorta optional"

Rihanna!!!

How does this give off Rihanna though. 

Because she's mostly known as Rihanna, not Rihanna Fenty.

The "last names sorta optional" is definitely alluding to her and The Weeknd. The fact that they wrote it as last nameS makes it clear it's more than one performer without a last name, I think.

So far the combo of Rihanna, Selena, and The Weeknd checks all the boxes. Let's see if they surprise us. It also goes with the clue of "3 Megastars." I doubt VS would consider Nick Jonas a megastar.

We just need a clue now that confirms The Weeknd. I feel like Selena and Rihanna have basically been confirmed.