Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

haha I'm fine with Sharam as long as she's in PINK. And VS please get more outfits come on.. I would prefer Flavia de Oliveira over Lucini girl tho but that's ok too. Yes I'm going to miss Toni too :'( and also Maryna, Bregje, long list of names!

And about the #bodybyiza, I love how Akon tries to interact with her but she just gives him a no no (2:36)  :thumbsup: I love these unedited videos, much better than the edited ones haha

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 - CONFIRMED

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
2. Alesaandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Lily Aldridge [Fantasy Bra]
6. Elsa Hosk
7. Jac Jagaciak
8. Jasmine Tookes
9. Kate Grigorieva
10. Lais Ribeiro
11. Martha Hunt
12. Romee Strijd
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Stella Maxwell
15. Taylor Hill
16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel] (newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]
18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]
19. Constance Jablonski
20. Daniela Braga
21. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]
22. Gracie Carvalho
23. Izabel Goulart
24. Jacquelyn Jablonski
25. Joan Smalls
26. Josephine Skriver
27. Lily Donaldson
28. Magdalena Frackowiak
29. Maria Borges
30. Maud Welzen
31. Ming Xi
32. Shanina Shaik

33. Sharam Diniz
34. Sui He
35. Yumi Lambert

36. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)
37. Bruna Lirio (newcomer)

38. Flavia Lucini (newcomer)
39. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)
40. Kendall Jenner (newcomer)
41. Leila Nda (newcomer)
42. Leomie Anderson (newcomer)
43. Megan Puleri (newcomer)
44. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)
45. Sanne Vloet (newcomer)
46. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)
47. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

haha I'm fine with Sharam as long as she's in PINK. And VS please get more outfits come on.. I would prefer Flavia de Oliveira over Lucini girl tho but that's ok too. Yes I'm going to miss Toni too :'( and also Maryna, Bregje, long list of names!

And about the #bodybyiza, I love how Akon tries to interact with her but she just gives him a no no (2:36)  :thumbsup: I love these unedited videos, much better than the edited ones haha

oh man, i miss flavia de oliveira so much!

and i loved heavenly bodies so much, but who approved julia stegner's outfit? jesus.

There's already 11 newbies and Rachel so clearly not all the newbies are doing Pink. My guess is that Vita and someone else will walk mainline, probably Flavia because she doesn't fit Pink, she looks way too mature for it

There's already 11 newbies and Rachel so clearly not all the newbies are doing Pink. My guess is that Vita and someone else will walk mainline, probably Flavia because she doesn't fit Pink, she looks way too mature for it

I also think Bruna should walk in the mainline, she looks so hot!

If they don't use few more outfits, just 70, then I think only 2 angels will get to wear 3 outfits. I thought that there was a chance for one more angel, but that is highly unlikely.

I think VS queens Adriana and Candice will wear 3 outfits and that is it.

I think 7 of the newbies will walk pink and the other 5 will walk mainline.

Rachel(confirmed for Pink), Sharam, Maud, Ming(confirmed for Pink), Yumi, Gigi(confirmed for Pink) and Megan(confirmed for Pink) + 5 newbies would be the 11 Pink looks. This is my guess obviously.

I'm sure Vita, Kendall, Flavia and Bruna will all do mainline.

I doubt they would put Devon on pink. She's never walked pink before, and with this many newbies I doubt they will start this year.

I don't think they will stick Devon in Pink, at least I hope not. She walked only mainline before, so I really hope they don't start putting her into Pink!

They did it to Brejge, and Brejge hadn't been working for Pink all year long like Devon has. I don't want to see her in Pink, but I think it's really likely she'll end up there.