Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^VS does not consider Candice the Queen of VS. If they did with any angel, We all know who that would be. Candice is a very close second though.

^^The confirmed list has been posted almost every other page for the past 15 pages. The confirmed list is actually 5 posts above yours. If she isn't on there, no she isn't.

That is an explanation people were giving for the crown, among other reasons. I personally think that VS considers both Adriana and Candice as their queens/main faces, before them was Gisele/Heidi. 

:yes:

11821809_162915964058532_2128395181_n.jpg

Yikes, what an unfortunate cap. Thank you for posting these extra photos of the bra not on her, though.

:flower:

It seems that people are trying to find excuses on why someone get the FB or not... And I see a lot of people complaing about everything in this thread I'm new at this place but I never saw that much hate on VSFS before

+100000

Some people in here are like the ones that write youtube-comments. Only complaining about this and that and making up the most ridiculous theories. "The fb wasn't originally made for Lily. Must have been for Behati" or "Model XX only made it because she's dating celebrity XY" And I always wonder: "your theories suck. you'll never find out if it's true anyway. Stop repeating yourself and deal with it instead". 

+100000

Some people in here are like the ones that write youtube-comments. Only complaining about this and that and making up the most ridiculous theories. "The fb wasn't originally made for Lily. Must have been for Behati" or "Model XX only made it because she's dating celebrity XY" And I always wonder: "your theories suck. you'll never find out if it's true anyway. Stop repeating yourself and deal with it instead". 

I haven't seen anyone say it was made for Behati? Just that it can't have been made for her originally. Anyway, knowing VS, nothing is ridiculous, go back a page and you'll see some examples. If theories aren't harming you personally why even comment on them? Doesn't change Lily has the FB, doesn't change Megan Puleri or whoever else being in the show. It's speculation. It makes things interesting. Some of us live for drama, you know.

I'm trying to figure out why so many people are so hurt by people not taking everything that some company gives them face value lol. Some people have different personalities and ways of taking and using information, and a lot of people on here happen to like analyzing the information they're given. It's really not a big deal and no one is taking anything away from Lily nor does anyone think Lily doesn't deserve it. The bra just doesn't fit her like damn

Devon posted of IG saying she can't wait to show us her LOOKS this year. 2 looks most likely.

Then not every angel will get three outfits each. I don't know what to hope for - that all the newest angels will get two outfits so it is equal for everyone or that the ones with many VSFS's already on their resume get upgraded to three while the ones with only one or two get two outfits. Which is more fair for the girls?

I think that Candice, Adriana, Alessandra and maybe Behati will get 3 outfits. Lilly I have a feeling that she will get 2, because of fb.

Out of new angels I think the only ones getting 3 outfits for sure are Elsa and Taylor. Rest of them is mystery.