Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I think that Candice, Adriana, Alessandra and maybe Behati will get 3 outfits. Lilly I have a feeling that she will get 2, because of fb.

Out of new angels I think the only ones getting 3 outfits for sure are Elsa and Taylor. Rest of them is mystery. 

Taylor with 3 outfits??? i doubt that

i think elsa and lais is getting 3 outfits and the rest 2

I don't know, there is too many models, and according to my calculations from last page, I now think that only one new angel will have 3 outfits, and I think that is Elsa. Maybe I am wrong, but they just have no outfits for more than a 4 angels wearing them 3 times.

So far from the new angel Taylor is the favorite one. They promote her the most from all the new angels. I am pretty sure she'll be the next queen(candice and Adriana) for VS. And wear the fb in 3 years from now.

So it has finally broken that you’re wearing this year’s Fantasy Bra, congratulations! Where were you when you found out and how did you react? 

I was shocked. We were shooting the holiday campaign over the summer and Candice surprised me with the news. It was filmed for the Fashion Show, so I'm excited to see my reaction. I'm so honored. 

source

Candice told her? Interesting.

Not trying to stir shit, I promise. Just genuinely surprised another angel told her and not Ed or whoever.

Guess this means they didn't shoot the FB in September, then?

I don't know, there is too many models, and according to my calculations from last page, I now think that only one new angel will have 3 outfits, and I think that is Elsa. Maybe I am wrong, but they just have no outfits for more than a 4 angels wearing them 3 times.

i hope not!! i like Elsa but there are new angels better

no one of the new angels will get 3 looks IMO but maybe i'm wrong

It wouldn't surprise me, there is too many models and too little outfits. Number of models at the moment is 41, but I am sure 2-3 more are going to show up, so there is no way in that case. Only 3 or 4 angels are getting 3 looks, in my opinion.

So it has finally broken that you’re wearing this year’s Fantasy Bra, congratulations! Where were you when you found out and how did you react? 

I was shocked. We were shooting the holiday campaign over the summer and Candice surprised me with the news. It was filmed for the Fashion Show, so I'm excited to see my reaction. I'm so honored. 

source

Candice told her? Interesting.

Not trying to stir shit, I promise. Just genuinely surprised another angel told her and not Ed or whoever.

Guess this means they didn't shoot the FB in September, then?

didn't she say the bra was molded on her body? why would she find out during the holiday shoot? isn't that too late to start making a bra ?

There are 70 outfits and 34 wings

And how many models(including angels)?

15 angels

About 40 models total

So lets do a little math. 40 models=40 outfits. Devon said that she has 2, that is 41. Lets say that all angels will have at least 2 looks, that is 56. So that leaves us with only 14 outfits left! There is so little left for angels to have 3 looks. I think only Adriana, Candice, Ale and Elsa are getting 3, even that is too much. That leaves only 10 left, all of that is going to the rest of the models who are not angels(25 models), that will be their second look.

P.S. This is only my guess don't kill me. :D

Well, 40 models includes the angels so if each got at least 2 thats 30 outfits. Thats leaves 40 outfits for the remaining 25 models.

Most of those would get 1 no more than 2, let's says each got 1. That leaves 15 outfits. Those 15 outfits could be given to some of the angels giving them 3 outfits and it could go to the non-angels giving some of them 2 outfits.