Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

They don't sell hair stuff anymore? Damn it, I actually really liked them :/

I know me too, it was kinda expensive but their shampoo + conditioner were really good :cry: Last time I was at a store was March and they had them, but they're not selling them online anymore so IDK.

They don't sell hair stuff anymore? Damn it, I actually really liked them :/

I know me too, it was kinda expensive but their shampoo + conditioner were really good :cry: Last time I was at a store was March and they had them, but they're not selling them online anymore so IDK.

Yeah! John Frieda and vs always do wonders to my hair! I bought them last month in a duty free, gonna try to get me some more before they are all gone :(

Yay hope for the makeup and hair this year. Honestly the only one who rocked that makeup and hair last year was Kate for me. Everyone else didn't look glam, and their skin didn't look too good, the makeup only looked good in backstage photos strangely enough.

Hey guys, first time poster in this thread

I don't see fragrances going away anytime soon, I know personally all my friends love them. I was in VS yesterday and Sara's very sexy fragrance shot was everywhere. Also, just thought I'd mention that there was a huge picture of Behati right by the entrance. Plus Gigi and mostly Rachel were all over the pink section.

Everybody keeps mentioning Sui's booty bounces. WHy dont I remember that :p

Arf5D7o.gif

She also did it in her first show!!! :pinch:

@3:53

I noticed she only does it when she is put in the first segment. Maybe if they stopped putting her in the first segment we are good! (Y) :nicole:

Lol at Sui's booty bounces. The one in the Ballet section was definitely misplaced. But the Gilded Angels one kinda fits. Also, what's with the hate towards Sui's Gilded Angels outfit? I mean it for sure did not look good in pictures but the girl found a way to make it look great in motion.

In case you were wondering why she does her booty bounces, and she did a small bounce in her DL segment too LOL.

Basically she talked about how she has difficulties walking in sexy outfits and prefers outfits that give out a sweet demeanor, and her answer to a sexy outfit was to do a bounce.  The other part was talking about how they talked about her drawing a heart on Shipwrecked, it seems like Sui feels guilty about it because she realized drawing a heart meant that the production team couldn't cut her out, so I doubt the heart is coming back. The rest is the male host asking about Candice, Adri/Ale and Miranda's cup size. Didn't like the guy though, he kept cutting in on her words.

That guy is a producer and has the right because he has a job to do despite the show being edited. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEHHHRRRIIINNNN

But but, poor girl.

I need Magda, Eniko and Constance, and/or Joan to be back.

Regulars like Kelly can go.

And guys, just wondering, since the show has 70 looks and 35 wings.. does that mean there's gonna be very very very very little wings?

what did you mean they couldnt cut her out?

I need Magda, Eniko and Constance, and/or Joan to be back.

Regulars like Kelly can go.

And guys, just wondering, since the show has 70 looks and 35 wings.. does that mean there's gonna be very very very very little wings?

what did you mean they couldnt cut her out?

My Chinese isn't good anymore so I can't translate that well. Basically I think what Sui meant was she took away a lot of camera time for the rest of the girls by drawing a heart while posing. Usually when a model poses, the production team will cut off any excessive camera time for the model. So if Sui were to only pose and smile, it's most likely her spotlight will be cut out. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right... But if she winked or drew a heart or did her cute little bounce, the production team has to capture the entire motion before shifting back to other models. 

In case you were wondering why she does her booty bounces, and she did a small bounce in her DL segment too LOL.

Basically she talked about how she has difficulties walking in sexy outfits and prefers outfits that gives out a sweet demeanor. The other part was talking about how they talked about her drawing a heart on Shipwrecked, it seems like Sui feels guilty about it because she realized drawing a heart meant that the production team couldn't cut her out, so I doubt the heart is coming back. The rest is the male host asking about Candice, Adri/Ale and Miranda's cup size. Didn't like the guy though, he kept cutting in on her words.

Yes. The one in DL didn't count b/c she stopped herself (Y) so it is incomplete :D

She should keep doing the air heart if it means she can't be cut out (Y) Besides, I like her air hearts :heart: As long as she keeps doing the wink I am willing to settle....

BTW I think there might be hope this year for the hair and makeup to be on point, VS shut down their make up line which is what they had been using since 2006 also known as the year when everything went to shit ... So maybe now that they can use other brands it will be better a la 2005 and such.

I know I said something about them using the VS Products for the show last year and I thought that was why the makeup and hair was so....dull.  

They should use the team they used to do hair and makeup for the shoot in Rome.  What I saw of the girls, they looked near perfect.