Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Sarcasm aside, I guess It's pointless to speculate because we most likely will never know. There are a lot of models who are with the brand for around 4 years: Martha, Jasmine, Elsa, Shanina, Sara (...), It's almost impossible to find out who Blanca was talking about. 

I would take Sara out of the list because of this tho:

d5RapsMA.jpg

It doesn't look like she was bullying her to me lol but I guess you never know.  :shifty:

What does she said?

She said some models who are with the brand for around 4 years bullied her/where mean to her at last year's VSFS.

Sarcasm aside, I guess It's pointless to speculate because we most likely will never know. There are a lot of models who are with the brand for around 4 years: Martha, Jasmine, Elsa, Shanina, Sara (...), It's almost impossible to find out who Blanca was talking about. 

I would take Sara out of the list because of this tho:

d5RapsMA.jpg

It doesn't look like she was bullying her to me lol but I guess you never know.  :shifty:

What does she said?

She said some models who are with the brand for around 4 years bullied her/where mean to her at last year's VSFS.

Thanks!

And why some persons thought she was talking about Sara? :idk:

^ haha it was just a joke. Lyla made a joke about how Sara was mad that Blanca, the real queen of the Iberian Peninsula, had shown up. They're both from the Iberian Peninsula - get it?

Ahhhhhhhhh, ok! lol

I just can't imagine Sara doing such a bad thing!

Btw, i really want her opening a a segment at this year's VSFS!!!!!!

Blanca didn't say she was bullied by some of the models. She just said that the veterans look after for the newbies more than the girls who are modeling for VS since 3-4 years. Moreover, i don't think she was reffering to someone in particular, she just said a number of years

Lol at Sui's booty bounces. The one in the Ballet section was definitely misplaced. But the Gilded Angels one kinda fits. Also, what's with the hate towards Sui's Gilded Angels outfit? I mean it for sure did not look good in pictures but the girl found a way to make it look great in motion.

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know why Erin was quietly stripped of her angel status and just kicked off after 2013? Any inside news confirming Erin Heatherton had drama with someone? Sad that the production team even captured Erin getting shouted at by the guy tasked with sending the girls on to the stage.

That guy is a producer and has the right because he has a job to do despite the show being edited. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEHHHRRRIIINNNN

Blanca didn't say she was bullied by some of the models. She just said that the veterans look after for the newbies more than the girls who are modeling for VS since 3-4 years. Moreover, i don't think she was reffering to someone in particular, she just said a number of years

She did tho. She even compared those girls with the mean girls on collage/high school.

She did tho. She even compared those girls with the mean girls on collage/high school.

She used the wrong words and then she specified, she only was talking about whispering, and that isn't the same.

She wasn't talking about the mean girls, only about the different girls you can find there in the university. Like the school days, some of them are more friendly and other less. That's all. 

She used the wrong words and then she specified, she only was talking about whispering, and that isn't the same.

She wasn't talking about the mean girls, only about the different girls you can find there in the university. Like the school days, some of them are more friendly and other less. That's all. 

Exactly! i watched the interview and people are making it too big!