Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Why is Gigi in Pink? Is there a pic or something that proves that?

Bryan became aware that gigi is wearing the surfboard wings in Pink.

I thought he was just guessing about it and it wasn't confirmed? Yumi is tagging all her pictures on Instagram with PINK, I think we can take this as a confirmation for her being in PINK.

Do you think VS will give 2 outfits to girls that have never walked the show before?? That's where the vet Angels outfits are really going. Typical VS for ya.

That will happen for sure, there is no way Gigi and Kendall are not getting 2 looks.

Added Yumi to PINK...

Boho Psychedelic
- Elsa Hosk
- Candice Swanepoel
- Taylor Hill
- Barbara Fialho

Exotic Butterfly

Portrait of An Angel

PINK
- Taylor Hill

- Rachel Hilbert
- Ming Xi
- Megan Puleri

- Yumi Lambert

Ice Angels

Fireworks
- Adriana Lima
- Cindy Bruna
- Martha Hunt

- Lily Aldrige

Okay... according to everyone..

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Taylor Hill

- Barbara Fialho

Exotic Butterfly

Portrait of An Angel

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Rachel Hilbert

- Ming Xi

- Megan Puleri

- Gigi Hadid

Ice Angels

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

- Martha Hunt

- Lily Aldrige

can we stop with these lists when there is so little information?

^^ There were surfboard wings on the board. I know it came up before Bryan said Gigi had them. 

And agreed, it's nice to piece things together but the show is pretty much 24 hours away, we can go another day with the information we have and without figuring out how many looks each angel has or what segments they're in on every page. 

Y'all need to stop complaning about the outfits. We are finally getting to see Adriana's perfect butt again, that's aready a win for me. God bless VS!

I also think at least two or three Angels are getting three outfits. It was about damn time Candice got downgraded, she's great on the runway but it's time to let othe bitches shine. I hope Elsa and Bee get three because they both worked very hard for the brand this year, and then Dri & Ale because if it's their last year they better go away with a bang.

Y'all need to stop complaning about the outfits. We are finally getting to see Adriana's perfect butt again, that's aready a win for me. God bless VS!

I also think at least two or three Angels are getting three outfits. It was about damn time Candice got downgraded, she's great on the runway but it's time to let othe bitches shine. I hope Elsa and Bee get three because they both worked very hard for the brand this year, and then Dri & Ale because if it's their last year they better go away with a bang.

Lmao

Y'all need to stop complaning about the outfits. We are finally getting to see Adriana's perfect butt again, that's aready a win for me. God bless VS!

Candice will shine even if she has just one, and some angels won't even if you give them 100. So I am not complaining.

This!