Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Was this discussed? Taylor opening a segment? Holy....

Taylor Hill: I am in the opening "boho psychedelic" section, and I'm wearing black wings, a crocheted leather bra top with really long fringe pants. So, it's really boho-rocker, it's cool. For my second look, I'm wearing the American flag. It's such a moment, I'll probably cry because I'm very proud to wear this look as an American.

So Boho and Pink. Looks like there won't be any classy outfits for Taylor :(

I think the Pink outfit in Taylor is Pretty Decent, except the Boots, But is beautifull, Well IMO.

I was fine with a big cast as long as Angels were not treated like people like Devon and other fit models...the veteran Angels should have had 3, the new Angels 2, and everyone else could split it whatever way there was left. This is ridiculous. The cast needs to be downsized especially with the amount of filler they have this year.

So... if we were to update the list....

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

Are these the info we have so far about which model goes in to which segment?

They have just as many models as before, but they don't have that much angels, it is simple. It is really different when you have 5 or 6 angels, most of them are getting 3 looks without a problem, but now there are 15! That is a lot, if every angel gets 2 looks that is 30 already, almost all people predicted just few or none angels are getting 3.

If someone is guaranteed to get 3 looks by all it was Candice and Adriana, so with Candice out of equation I really think that nobody is going to get 3, not veteran angels, not new ones.

For now we know that Candice, Lily and Taylor are getting 2, and rumors that none of veteran angels are getting 3.

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

Add Cindy Bruna in Fireworks and Martha I think.

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

I don't like the fact that Adriana is going to be in 2 fun/colorful segments, it is travesty. I would prefer at least one "elegant" segment for her.

Was this discussed? Taylor opening a segment? Holy....

Taylor Hill: I am in the opening "boho psychedelic" section, and I'm wearing black wings, a crocheted leather bra top with really long fringe pants. So, it's really boho-rocker, it's cool. For my second look, I'm wearing the American flag. It's such a moment, I'll probably cry because I'm very proud to wear this look as an American.

So Boho and Pink. Looks like there won't be any classy outfits for Taylor :(

I think the Pink outfit in Taylor is Pretty Decent, except the Boots, But is beautifull, Well IMO.

Oh I like her Pink outfit, but I was hoping she would be in POAA or Ice Angels too.

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

Add Cindy Bruna in Fireworks and Martha I think.

So...

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

- Barbara Fialho (?)

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

- Martha Hunt

Wow, how is no one in VS talking about EB, IA or POAA? Those are the beautiful segments.

I was expecting at least to see the 15 Angels in POAA. It's an asset they have, they should use it in their favour, by having an angels-only segment!

Also Taylor will not get any "sophisticated" look, but at least her PINK look is good (IMO much better than in the past years!)

I don't think it means Maryna is walking. 10 magazine, VS and other sources have said 47 models and we have the full list. Every girl confirmed herself via social media. I think they're just saying get ready for VSFS 2015 and used an old photo of Maryna and tagged her in it.

They have just as many models as before, but they don't have that much angels, it is simple. It is really different when you have 5 or 6 angels, most of them are getting 3 looks without a problem, but now there are 15! That is a lot, if every angel gets 2 looks that is 30 already, almost all people predicted just few or none angels are getting 3.

If someone is guaranteed to get 3 looks by all it was Candice and Adriana, so with Candice out of equation I really think that nobody is going to get 3, not veteran angels, not new ones.

For now we know that Candice, Lily and Taylor are getting 2, and rumors that none of veteran angels are getting 3.

We know the concept lol but there are more than enough outfits for the veterans to get three, they're just clearly giving a bunch of non Angels two outfits.

I was fine with a big cast as long as Angels were not treated like people like Devon and other fit models...the veteran Angels should have had 3, the new Angels 2, and everyone else could split it whatever way there was left. This is ridiculous. The cast needs to be downsized especially with the amount of filler they have this year.

Devon, Barbara and Cindy deserve 2 looks each for working all year with VS as fit models. They practically have clothes made on them and stand around for months getting fitted for every look. So they deserve to at least have 2 looks. They don't even use their contract girls for that job because it's a big job that takes up a lot of time. So yeah Devon can be put in the same category.

We know the concept lol but there are more than enough outfits for the veterans to get three, they're just clearly giving a bunch of non Angels two outfits.

that is so nonsense :o I am really surprised Candice will get only 2 :o