Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Wait, what harp wings are we talking about? Since when did 2011 had harp wings?

2010 Heavenly Bodies, Candice was supposed to wear harp wings but she said they were too heavy for her. 

http://www.lelalondon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2010-Preview.jpg

there's a picture for what we're talking about 

2010 Heavenly Bodies, Candice was supposed to wear harp wings but she said they were too heavy for her. 

http://www.lelalondon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2010-Preview.jpg

Did that wing eventually went to Anja Rubik? Seems similar to the wing Anja carried...

Did that wing eventually went to Anja Rubik? Seems similar to the wing Anja carried...

Nope. Harp wings were not used. 

^^ Now if they pair the segment with a remix of the Mama's & the Papa's and Rihanna I'll fucking choke a bitch :lullaby: Not every song needs to be remixed to hell and back. Leave the classics alone!! :war: :anger:

Oh yeah... I remember when they started a segment with the guitar intro from Personal Jesus and I got all bummed when it turned out to be a remix.  :no:

Oh I remember that murder.

Just wondering, how heavy would those wings weigh? I imagine for normal people, they could carry it too... unless you're telling me them wings can probably be as heavy as 50 pounds (20+kg)?

Ale's wings in Passion way back in 2011 were thirty pounds. Constance's Shipwrecked wings were pretty heavy if I remember correctly but as for the actual weight, that I'm not sure. 

I've always wondered if Candice doesn't wear the "heavy' wings because she can't do her trademark "watch me stick my ass out and look like I'm hurting my back move." 

VS doesn't put her in anything that covers her gorgeous body. And those wings few posts before mine look super heavy, I think nobody could wear them, so they end up not using them on any model. They were too pretty to not be in the show, that is why I think they were heavy for everybody.

Just wondering, how heavy would those wings weigh? I imagine for normal people, they could carry it too... unless you're telling me them wings can probably be as heavy as 50 pounds (20+kg)?

Ale's wings in Passion way back in 2011 were thirty pounds. Constance's Shipwrecked wings were pretty heavy if I remember correctly but as for the actual weight, that I'm not sure. 

I've always wondered if Candice doesn't wear the "heavy' wings because she can't do her trademark "watch me stick my ass out and look like I'm hurting my back move." 

VS doesn't put her in anything that covers her gorgeous body. And those wings few posts before mine look super heavy, I think nobody could wear them, so they end up not using them on any model. They were too pretty to not be in the show, that is why I think they were heavy for everybody.

Please see every show 2008 through 2014 except 2012. She's had at least one outfit that's covered her up. 2013 she was fitting Constance's Shipwrecked look that had heavy wings. I wonder if it had been for her but she turned it down because she doesn't do heavy wings. Of her looks from her debut in 2007, only maybe three wings looked particularly heavy on her (2009 Enchanted Forest, 2011 I Put A Spell On You, and 2014 Gilded Angels). I'm not saying the harp wings weren't heavy because they certainly look it! Just odd that she doesn't wear particularly heavy looking wings much. But that's just my two cents, take it as you will.