Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I have this pit in my stomach telling me that maybe the marketing team is behind this casting "get more average looking girls that will appeal to the public more instead of these gorgeous glamazons it's not 'realistic.'" That's my only take on some of these strange girls being cast and others being sent home. That rant Gigi went on with body shaming kind of helps too, maybe they're trying to put bandaids on that "Perfect Body" campaign and all of the photoshop controversy they've faced in the past.

Are Asian models completely eliminated from this year's show a.k.a Ming too? I thought she was most likely to be in for some reason since Ed & co. like her more than Sui/Liu, saw one the casting videos that showed they liked her enthusiasm.

Btw, with Sui gone this year, I'm looking forward to Eniko, always loved her since 2009 and thought she only looked better in 2014, super excited that she's coming back. Like Maria, don't mind if she didn't walk, but she improved so much from 2013, she just needs to stop being hunched and not go over the top with her poses and fingers.

Megan's mother is friends with Jen King.. coincidence?

VS needs new girls to talk about how this show changed their careers a decade from now since all of the vets are leaving.

Don't know her   :idk: Still hoping for Eniko & Kelly   :Angel:  About girls like Magda, Joan, Constance, Jac J, etc. Did they have to attend casting as well? 

I hope Magda still has time even with how much time she's spending on her jewelry line, good way to promote it more if anything right