Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ The best part of it has to be the motion tho, like literally we all saw it on TV and came running to BZ to comment on it, I don't think we had seen it in the pictures, how this tiny detail wasn't filtered by editors is beyond me :rofl:

Earned It and CFMF is enough.

I hope he sings those two, Earned It fits the show perfectly and it would be amazing for a slow sexy segment but it's an older song. CFMF is 100% in tho and I'm sure he'll perform it, and it's a great song to walk.

The second song tho, I was sure it would be The Hills because it's his other current hit, however he curses more than a dozen times in it so the bleeping would be too much, or he would have to change the lyrics, and IDK if the song has the right beat for the models to walk, his next single tho is In The Night as he confirmed to Rolling Stones, it's a faster song and it doesn't have the bleeping issues like The Hills, also he has never performed In The Night so it would be a good way to introduce it as a single

Honestly for the first time in forever I actually like the performer & and I'm excited/interested to see what he'll sing ... He should just sing Often, I'd love to see mad and offended parents bitching about it :rofl:

They're doing it 'cause everyone is making such a big deal about it. Everyone is tweeting at them about it, they're going to ride that buzz.

C'mon VS, people is so interested NOW, you should give us some details or hints... I'm loosing the excitement (a little)

I've lost the excitement for the FB since Las Vegas. :rofl:

Anywaaaays, I would love for him to perform Real Life 'cause it's amazing, but it isn't as big as CFMF (which is in for sure) or The Hills.

I'm most certain that Selena will do a mash up and Rihanna... Can't figure what she's gonna sing honestly.

CFMF is kind of short though, maybe Earned it on its own, then CFMF and another song combo for another segment. Like Clauds said maybe with In The Night because its his new single.

Real Life is also a short song, but its really good and totally walkable.

Would be cool if he did something like Often, but that songs inappropriate AF :rofl: 

---

Also who's all seeing The Weeknd on his tour? :chicken: :dance: I can't wait!