Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

3/3 for Bellazon. :rofl:

We are all kinds of awesome. The Weeknd I knew back when they were filming the holiday commercial because Behati and Lily kept tagging can't feel my face. Seemed too obvious at that point.

Well considering the number of clues...

Gigi's walk sucks and that was from just a few weeks ago so I hope not. I think Bella will be cast in the show now, she shot for PINK once way more recent then Gigi so can see her in PINK but VS may put her in mainline to walk to The Weekend's track instead of Selena's in PINK.

I think they would both be in the show, you know. I just think that Gigi is more likely to walk the runway than her sister even if she walks worse than her sister but she walked many high fashion runways and she attended many VS Pink events, so..

And Gigi is surely not the only one with a bad walk in the VSFS, imo.

I think they would both be in the show, you know. I just think that Gigi is more likely to walk the runway than her sister even if she walks worse than her sister but she walked many high fashion runways and she attended many VS Pink events, so..

And Gigi is surely not the only one with a bad walk in the VSFS, imo.

I feel like Gigi can bring some positive vibes on the runaway for PINK. I've always seen Bella as a plain person, she looks bored sometimes but I'll wait to see Bella's PINK shoot and see how optimistic she can get. 

Walking high fashion doesn't mean anything especially when the most notable thing is how bad her walk was at all those shows. She did 1 PINK event lamost half a year ago not several and every time you Google it try finding a article that doesn't include the words "allegedly" "snorting" and "cocaine" she hasn't worked an event or shoot for VS since they hate bad press like that. I see Bella as way more likely to walk then her.

Anyhow... I think they chose a really wrong day to announce the performers since the American Music Awards nominations were announced today as well which were a big deal in the american press. :idk:

Realistically, how much buzz does VS show even get? Their ratings are getting worse every year. I highly doubt non-VS fans ever bother with pre-show hype.

Anyhow... I think they chose a really wrong day to announce the performers since the American Music Awards nominations were announced today as well which were a big deal in the american press. :idk:

Realistically, how much buzz does VS show even get? Their ratings are getting worse every year. I highly doubt non-VS fans ever bother with pre-show hype.

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

Dead serious.

3/3 for Bellazon. :rofl:

We are all kinds of awesome. The Weeknd I knew back when they were filming the holiday commercial because Behati and Lily kept tagging can't feel my face. Seemed too obvious at that point.

Well considering the number of clues...
A lot of us have been guessing Weeknd and Selena Gomez for months now. I was referring to that not just from the clues.

It gets a lot of buzz and 9 millions views a year is More than enough. All my Instagram was filled with the VS performers and it was all over the press. The general public could care less who is nominated for an AMA in comparison to who is performing at the VS show especially with someone like Rihanna performing who they love.

I am glad Taylor is not performing

Me too, Taylor sucks! I like The Weeknd and Rihanna but does RIRI have new cool songs for the show? And what about Selena? Her songs is veeery boring, makes me wanna sleep, Selena has nothing to do with Pink! Btw Demi and Cool for the summer is so much better, my opinion