Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Selena Hands to myself sounds great... 

Not a huge fan of Ellie, but keep in mind Lights was on her first album... and that SNL video is from 2011... Hopefully she has grown as a performer since then. I do like her songs for the runway though.

Not so much.

Also, just let Ellie play that "Love me like you do" song. :cain:

I mean #1 who hasn't heard it a million times already (I have and I don't listen to that music)

#2. I mean it's totally appropriate with scantly glad models in outfits and bra's and panties on National Television

#3. That way Kendall can come out and Kanye jumps on stage and goes: "Imma let you all finish, but don't any of you when Kendall walks right now *stares at TV screen* I'm looking at you men" And then everything continues at a slightly slower pace and Kanye kisses Kim as Kendall looks embarrassed and starts crying in Gigi's arms.

Also, just let Ellie play that "Love me like you do" song. :cain:

I mean #1 who hasn't heard it a million times already (I have and I don't listen to that music)

#2. I mean it's totally appropriate with scantly glad models in outfits and bra's and panties on National Television

#3. That way Kendall can come out and Kanye jumps on stage and goes: "Imma let you all finish, but don't any of you when Kendall walks right now *stares at TV screen* I'm looking at you men" And then everything continues at a slightly slower pace and Kanye kisses Kim as Kendall looks embarrassed and starts crying in Gigi's arms.

......what

I just realized the blasphemy ... If Elsa does open the show indeed, it means she won't open Ice Angel! Nope VS, get your shit together and let Spanky do weirdo shit in Boho and put Elsa in ice Angels (and play Let It Go in the background while she's at it)

I wonder if poor Jacquelyn J is gonna get 2 looks finally. This is her 6th consecutive year and girl only gets 1 outfit and it's usually in Pink. She got out of it in 2013 with Birds of Paradise, but then was shoved back into it last year.

Not a fan of Jacquelyn but yeah, poor girl. Would be nice if she finally got two.

I just realized the blasphemy ... If Elsa does open the show indeed, it means she won't open Ice Angel! Nope VS, get your shit together and let Spanky do weirdo shit in Boho and put Elsa in ice Angels (and play Let It Go in the background while she's at it)

Kendall has her fittings today.

so glad there's no shit storm in here about how much Gigi and Kendall don't deserve to be in the show (already very weird that haters use the word "deserve")

Selena and Ellie will perform with playback or they will sing over the track so who cares about that tbh..it was the same with Taylor i think and she's not that great live too..and if we survided Katy we can survive this

Ellie music fit Pink better, Selena should sing GFY for POAA or EB

I hope Ellie is going to perform "something in the way you move" 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sBqq1plb1yY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

not sure which song Selena should sing. Her recent singles aren't runway songs. 

yessssssssssssssss

Don't get the Ellie hate. Her songs are good, she can sing good enough, and with VS' editing will bring the excitement ...then again y'all hate just about everything so I don't even know why I'm commenting.

I was about to say the same thing. It doesn't matter what happen, haters gonna hate.

Truely you will love it you will be blown away. I had high expectations but he exceeded them somehow. He sounded AMAZING his voice really sounds THAT good as it does on the tracks and he did a lot of extended high notes. It's so rare when you got a concert and they sound somehow BETTER live than they do on their tracks....and when they are already amazing on their tracks :rofl: The way he performed for so long (which was awesome because you want to get your moneys worth) without getting choked up or needing to take a breath was amazing. Honestly sounded so much like Michael Jackson....

Not just saying because I'm a fan, but there is no way you couldn't love his voice or his concert, unless you find bad things good and good things bad IDK :rofl:

It's not that rare. Pretty much every rock band sounds better live than recorded. But I'm glad you had a good time katch  :hehe:

Like seriously, this needs to happen.