Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I don't care what y'all say. I like it. I hope they give her a good pair of wings with it.

Stay salty, Behati fans. Maybe next year.

Most who said that bra is ugly are not Behati fans though. I don't think Lilly is ugly, but bra is.

Non Behati fans are forgiven for my comment, then. I apologize!

Don't know to laugh or to cry.

What the fuck is that design? VS never fails to shock me in the worst way possible.

On the other end, I'm beyond happy Lily got it for the 20th show regardless fugly or really ugly, it's a honor to be remembered.

Behati's fans save the hate because I can guarantee a more expensive and beautiful FB on behati next year!

This FB design needs some beautiful wings or else it's really underwhelming. 

They should have definitely had a spider segment this year. The FB would fit right in! It look more like spiders & webs than it does fireworks.

It is not the worse FB but definitely not one of the better ones. Looks a bit underwhelming. Maybe it will look better in better lighting...

They should have definitely had a spider segment this year. The FB would fit right in! It look more like spiders & webs than it does fireworks.

It is not the worse FB but definitely not one of the better ones. Looks a bit underwhelming. Maybe it will look better in better lighting...

I still have my fingers crossed it's one of 5+ fantasy bras that it's going to be unveiled today? Maybe 1 for each segment worn by the angels?

Is that what one of your sources told you? :shifty: If so that is awesome!!! :woot: