Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I am happy a new angel is opening the show. Elsa has a good walk and glad to see her over Candice, Adriana and Behati opening the show. I am not a fan of Elsa but is better than seen Adriana 10 million x opening the show is boring and Behati was boring too :sleep: that is too bad one of the ugliest vs angel is wearing the fb this year. Behati is more than a plane jane.

I am happy a new angel is opening the show. Elsa has a good walk and glad to see her over Candice, Adriana and Behati opening the show. I am not a fan of Elsa but is better than seen Adriana 10 million x opening the show is boring and Behati was boring too :sleep: that is too bad one of the ugliest vs angel is wearing the fb this year. Behati is more than a plane jane.

IF bee is wearing the FB... You really named her one of the ugliest? For real?

Did anyone actually confirmed with Elsa opening the show?

No so far it's just a rumour that a new angel will open the show and I think that it is not even true. Elsa will probably open Ice Angels but this is not the first segment so she won't open the show. I think that Adriana will open. She is their best model and hasn't done it since some years!

Elsa isn't opening the show.

It's gonna be either Adriana or Candice.

What is really boring is the Behati hate, i hope y'all are some undercover supermodels to be calling Behati (or any VS model) ugly o.o ... find your chill, it's so tiresome to read the same shit over and over again, if she got the FB then good for her and better luck next year for the other girls

What is really boring is the Behati hate, i hope y'all are some undercover supermodels to be calling Behati (or any VS model) ugly o.o ... find your chill, it's so tiresome to read the same shit over and over again, if she got the FB then good for her and better luck next year for the other girls

+100000000

everyone has the right to post their opinions if you don't like it too bad and just scroll through the post