Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Hopefully Emrata and one of the better casting call rookies (Yulia Rose or Shanina Shaik preferably) will be on this shoot.

Is it wrong that I am really hoping against Sara just because of the vociferous support she is getting from some in here?

Kelly and DiCaprio are done according to the latest media reports, which makes sense, SI will be relased in a month so he had to dump her so he could pick his next girlfriend from the magazine :rofl: 

I'm 99% sure Sara will be in the next location, it would be pretty dumb to dump her right now that she is having the best moment of her career, if she doesn't come back I think it will be her choice, same for EmRata. No way SI will be dropping those two by their own will. I agree that Yulia would be a great rookie, but I'm expecting the last rookie to be as terrible as most of the other names we have so far :ninja: 

And if this location turns out to be athletes or something weird like that then it's done, I doubt there will be another location after this.