Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

15 hours ago, foofur16 said:

Sorry for your loss both for Indy and Sally, @CandleVixen. At least, you got to say your goodbyes. :hug:

I used to hate cats with a passion because of some bad experiences I had during childhood, but Tomi forever changed my opinion about them.

thanks @foofur16:hug: I don't think we ever really get over our losses, because we love them all so much.  Sounds like Tomi was a cool cat. 

I think it's kind of funny how we got 2+ pages on cats. What will the peeps that lurk here and searching for SI think when they find our pussy.......cats?

i guess that means sara's not in, but i'm hoping she was just missed at another location. there were a few that seemed a bit iffy on the confirmations.

also, did anyone actually see a mj post gigi? because i vaguely remember someone saying that fans spotted her awhile back, but i'm going though mj's insta now looking for anyone who could've been sara ( wishful thinking here! ) and i don't actually see anyone that has gigi's freckles and moles. is it possible neither of them are back or that maybe mj didn't post all of the girls? i know that'd make it a pretty big group of models, but with the number of potential rookies, there's obviously something up with this issue. 

2 hours ago, xoxorae said:

i guess that means sara's not in, but i'm hoping she was just missed at another location. there were a few that seemed a bit iffy on the confirmations.

also, did anyone actually see a mj post gigi? because i vaguely remember someone saying that fans spotted her awhile back, but i'm going though mj's insta now looking for anyone who could've been sara ( wishful thinking here! ) and i don't actually see anyone that has gigi's freckles and moles. is it possible neither of them are back or that maybe mj didn't post all of the girls? i know that'd make it a pretty big group of models, but with the number of potential rookies, there's obviously something up with this issue. 

Gigi is mostly not in any teaser ... but she  is in  because was spotted by the paparazzis and fans when they were on Bora Bora , also there is vid of tmz i guess when Gigi arrived to the airport with her bf Joe jonas ( now ex)and  Irina Shayk. plus MJ , Yu tsai  and hannah d arrived from that location too... days after.