Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Yeah, GAD is a medical condition even with medication it doesn't resolve it 100%. I have commented many times in the past how she is always seem so flustered and constantly stumbling on her words in interviews. Why do you think VS rarely had her do interviews and when she had to do interview they made sure someone was with her? :)

I was completely unaware.

Wow, that's interesting though.

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Yeah, GAD is a medical condition even with medication it doesn't resolve it 100%. I have commented many times in the past how she is always seem so flustered and constantly stumbling on her words in interviews. Why do you think VS rarely had her do interviews and when she had to do interview they made sure someone was with her? :)

I even twittered her one time suggesting her to take a Xanax before going into interviews :p 

Basically you are saying that she has a disorder and needs to pop pills?  Has she identified herself with a disorder or is she nervous in front of the world like most people?

Imo she just looks like she just woke up after a long party, and like she didn't have time to take a shower and remove make-up, because when she arrived home she fell in her bed or slept on the floor and like half hour ago she got a phone call that where are you Erin? Maybe she didn't even sleep, just came right from the party. Haha

2 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Imo she just looks like she just woke up after a long party, and like she didn't have time to take a shower and remove make-up, because when she arrived home she fell in her bed or slept on the floor and like half hour ago she got a phone call that where are you Erin? Maybe she didn't even sleep, just came right from the party. Haha

This theory seems more plausible :p

11 minutes ago, Lyla said:

No, it's not funny at all. GAD or something else, she must be having some personal troubles. And it doesn't seem hangover to me, that's different. From the beginning, when she hugs that guy too long, one can clearly see that's she is under the influence of booze or some kind of substance.

46 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Like how she was a total sourpuss at the last VSFS she walked b/c she was pissed off at them for not continuing her contract! :p 

Is it known why she had to leave VS?

Even if she has GAD (being nervous before interviews doesn't make you diagnosed with GAD) , she's drunk here or high.

Anxiety can be solved with drinking alcohol too... She had a good night ppl, don't need to victimize her. Good for her.