Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

There is a different from fat and curvy. Ashley is fat and scarlett johanson is curvy. See the difference there. Tired of fat been call curvy. I am disgusted with SI and I am totally done with them. I am offended and insulted. Really you going to yes to fat. And no to Shanina, Xenia, Yulia Rose, & Dani Lopez. Come on MJ she definitily need to be fire. 

16 minutes ago, Lyla said:

I don't think I'm childish. I'm realistic and less PC I guess. 

She's fat/overweight/curvy.(She's also fit) It's fine. It's great that she's in SI, it's even more fantastic that she's the idol of thousands of women and give them hope and help them accept their bodies. But that won't change the fact that what you call curve is fat. You can't call the orange as peach. 

BTW when will ppl think the same way about skinny girls too? For some weird reason they never get huge back-up and understanding (not here, just in general) when it comes to body shaming... I guess there are more 'curvy' women...

Just so I understand correctly,  you think Curvy = Fat?

That's why I said "Embrace ALL Body Types." Last I checked I am person so that debunks your point. Fat, Skinny, Athletic, Fluffy, Pear-Shape, Apple-Shaped, Hourglass, Plegic, whatever. As long as you are not an asshole it's all good :thumbs_up: 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Just so I understand correctly, to you think Curvy = Fat?

That's why I said "Embrace ALL Body Types." Last I checked I am person so that debunks your point. Fat, Skinny, Athletic, Fluffy, Pear-Shape, Apple-Shaped, Hourglass, Plegic, whatever. As long as you are not an asshole it's all good :thumbs_up: 

Well if you're saying Ashley's not fat, but curvy, then, yes I think curvy=fat. Because by my standards she's fat. Sorry, not sorry. 

(And when I say that Barb is fat, I don't mean FAT FAT. I mean she has some weight on, sorry for not being precise.)

4 minutes ago, jj3 said:

@Lyla It's political correctness, even about that... Some people just need better eyeglasses that's all i guess :D 

Iskra deserved 100X to be there insteed of Ashley ...! 

eww, nooo. At least Ashley's beautiful. Iskra looks like the runner-up of the beauty pageant in a village somewhere in Essex or something

Fine, anybody who is on the thinnier side Imma just start calling anorexic :Angel:

I'm out, can't even deal how so many people are turning something that could really be so positive into something so negative. 

tumblr_ndzf4ztCIy1t9tak1o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Lyla said:

eww, nooo. At least Ashley's beautiful. Iskra looks like the runner-up of the beauty pageant in a village somewhere in Essex or something

I like pageants and i like countryside as well ... :p 

2 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Fine, anybody who is on the thinnier side Imma just start calling anorexic :Angel:

I'm out, can't even deal how so many people are turning something that could really be so positive into something so negative. 

Ok my "anorexic" buddy :hug: 

I am  going to eat 2 BLTs with cheese (and I don't even like bacon) tonight as homage to you and Ashley :PinkCouture2: 

No one will deny that USA have an issue with food ... And sometimes i feel it's in the air to prohibit something with what we can't andle... It's like, i can't lose weight, so, let's prohibit the word FAT...

Ashley is pretty fat, Iskra is pretty curvy. That's my scale ...

@Lyla I hope you know the sample size at runway show is 00? So pretty much anyone who is even a size 4 or 6 is considered plus-size those standards. Just because some assholes over at Paris decided to label girls who are not 00 "plus-size" doesn't mean you should follow them. Sorry girl, but your standars are bullshit and just because someone doesn't fit your standards means they are fat, obese or unhealthy. 

GO ASHLEY! I bet she has a healthier lifestyle than 99% of the people calling her names. She's getting shit but she's also getting a lot of support from people and that's a great thing.

I see this as natural progression from SI. First they hired a model who had slimmed down again, Crystal Renn. Then they picked a model, Robyn Lawley, who is considered plus-sized in the fashion industry. And now for the 2016 issue they cast someone who is genuinely plus-sized.

I think that SI is not going to promote Ashley as their token plus-size model. They probably want to send the message that she is an SI model just like any other model who was cast in the issue.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Ok my "anorexic" buddy :hug: 

I am  going to eat 2 BLTs with cheese (and I don't even like bacon) tonight as homage to you and Ashley :PinkCouture2: 

+1 YASS :D:D  I'm about to go MACK on some Mac'N'Cheese whoever wants to come join me and Pink you may  :Angel: