Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

11 minutes ago, Ambrosio-Rahi said:

I think she would benefit alot from reading al of this. Get a few tips on which girls people would love to see and maybe improve on her taste in suits. 

I feel like she purposely picks crazy suits. In this video, she even says that her friends don’t really care about the suits and holds up an example of why:

Honestly, I don't think Sam is an ugly woman. Aside from the fact she looks 20 yrs older but sound 20 yrs younger than her age she is not bad looking :no2:HOWEVER, with the amount of work she has done so far, she is quickly moving towards the hideous-looking side of spectrum :ninja: For someone to have that much work done there has to be  major insecurities and self-esteem issues going on  :/ I heard plastic surgery is an addiction for some---seems like Sam could be one of those. Based on the way she looks now her chances of being back next year is unlikely. Good luck to her :thumbs_up: 

27 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I feel like she purposely picks crazy suits. In this video, she even says that her friends don’t really care about the suits and holds up an example of why:

Ahhhh I liked the suits from that year. They were sexy, but not over the top. I still feel that Diane Smith was a bore and that could be seen in the magazine, but she didn't come off desperate like Mj. 

I miss Yamila...there are a lot of girls I miss. 

^ Yes, there were great girls that year like Petra, Heidi, Josie…

33 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Honestly, I don't think Sam is an ugly woman. Aside from the fact she looks 20 yrs older but sound 20 yrs younger than her age she is not bad looking :no2:HOWEVER, with the amount of work she has done so far, she is quickly moving towards the hideous-looking side of spectrum :ninja: For someone to have that much work done there has to be  major insecurities and self-esteem issues going on  :/ I heard plastic surgery is an addiction for some---seems like Sam could be one of those. Based on the way she looks now her chances of being back next year is unlikely. Good luck to her :thumbs_up: 

I might be out of line for saying this but when I saw that TMZ video that was posted here earlier, I was in disbelief that someone would actually act like that and then I couldn’t help but think that she might have been abused as a child and that’s why she craves any sort of attention to the point that she thanks a creep for filming her ass at a parking lot (“Thaaaank you so much”)

@katchitup is on the right track here. If she was to just tone down the Umpa Lumpa spray, kept a more fresh and natural look without the caked on make-up taboo, she's not bad at all. Girl isn't exactly ugly by any stretch of the imagination but seeing the awful plastic surgery and the way she carries herself out is what gives here the "ugly" some speak of. Oh well, I guess some sniff more of the spray tan then they should? :idk:

5 hours ago, katchitup said:

It's too bad, because Samantha has so much potential. It's just covered in makeup and plastic.

I think she always looked beautiful when shes striped down from all that

36 minutes ago, J.. said:

appearances by : 

Irina Shayk, Chrissy Teigen, Gigi Hadid, Emily DiDonato,Erin Heatherton, Nina Agdal and Chanel Iman...

but then in the info says 

Actor, comedian and recording artist Nick Cannon and The Librarians star and Skin Wars host Rebecca Romijn are set to lead the festivities, which will celebrate the amazing women in this year’s edition, including Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk, Chrissy Teigen, Gigi Hadid, Emily DiDonato,Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman and more.

I really really hope that Barbara Palvin is going! :beating:

Quite surprised that Lily was not mentioned she is quite big with her Angel status. wonder if she is going...also Hannah davis was not mentioned.

i will be upset if Babs not going  ... really hope that the invited the rookies 

7 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Quite surprised that Lily was not mentioned she is quite big with her Angel status. wonder if she is going...also Hannah davis was not mentioned.

i will be upset if Babs not going  ... really hope that the invited the rookies 

They haven't announced the rookies yet, and it's supposed to be a "surprise" so they're not going to include them in any press releases yet.