Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

HAHAHAHAA MJ commented back to me after I told her she screwed up by not putting Danielle Knudson in the mag, "I'm not in the mood" HAHAHAHAHA

Edit. She blocked me.. HAHAHAHAHA

u were kinda rude be honest ...and now u just screwed Danielle K to make it in SI lmaoo

2 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I said they should check out Paige Spiranac if they're doing athletes and I said they screwed up by not making DK a rookie. I highly doubt one comment in the thousands of comments she gets will have any affect on if a model gets in or not.

And it's MJ. I don't care about her feelings. Start making a better quality swim issue and I'll be nicer.

u also wrote: LAMEEEEE!! 

27 minutes ago, MarVS said:

and if Mj didnt care about.. she would never blocked u. she definitley felt attacked.

Oh FFS. I didn't attack her. She's in a pissy mood because TMZ ruined her secret, and I made an asshole comment that she wasn't in the mood to hear. I thought it was hilarious that's why I posted it on here, and it gets turned into her feeling attacked.

hahaha BZ sometimes....

The fact is, you are making comments publicy in her account about her job. I get why she got mad ... What would you do if someone starts talking shit about your job in public where your bosses can see it?

I can't stand MJ, but there's a thin line between critizing here and being an asshole to the woman in her own space where everyone can see it.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The fact is, you are making comments publicy in her account about her job. I get why she got mad ... What would you do if someone starts talking shit about your job in public where your bosses can see it?

I can't stand MJ, but there's a thin line between critizing here and being an asshole to the woman in her own space where everyone can see it.

+1 

"And it's MJ. I don't care about her feelings." 

You not liking the way someone does their job doesn't mean it's suddenly fair game to be a dick.