Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

2 minutes ago, Tania82 said:

I hate obesity, but a lot of persons with obesity are very nice, it is not the same the ill than the person! But a lot of anorexics are very bored and critics with the others too much.

Just to make sure we understood correctly, you hate fat people although a lot of them are nice b/c obesity is an illness and it does not define a person. Anorexics are boring and critical of others. Did we get that right?

I hate fat people who pretends to all the people be obesity or fat too, not always all the personas can be slim o fat, depends the genetic and life style. I talk about the ills, it is sad a lot of foods can be dangerous or nocive for the body. And anorexics, there are people thin ok, but a lot of anorexics persons who call fat or horrible to healthy people it is not correct.

I hate that I can not do nothing about stopping  people to stop killing other people for no reason, or rapist to stop raping, or kidnapper to stop kidnapping, or poverty where people are starving to death, is sad that I can not change that, and the government, presidents,or royalties don't do nothing about it because they do not give it F

No I hate fat people who pretend all people are fat too. And I saw a lot of fat people tell this:

file.jpg 

And I don' t like people who don' t want you in gym, or with nice life because they think they have power about you: not bathroom, not gym, etc but, not all the thin people are anorexic! I am not anorexic, I am thin/slim woman, and a lot of anorexic or fat people throught it because I have stress problems in the past and I loose weight quickly.