Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The sketches are being given away for free at the VS stores, I was going to get mines but I'm to lazy lol

They had an event in our mall store here where they gave them away if you RSVPd to go. I had to work and didn't feel like being in the crowds.

So disappointed with the lip sync video!!! Karlie and Adri kind of has good energy and good moves; lily as well even though she's too stiff and behati was ok.

Doutzen looks like a maniac, Ale looks like she just woke up from a nap. She is just fucking shaking her hands!

Candice needs to stop being so boring on the slutty sexy poses: it's supposed to be fun video damn it! 

Do you know who needs to do PR for VS? Lindsey Wixson :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WHY DID I WATCH THIS.

And the Balmain dress Ale wore to the after party was different than the one Adriana had on in the video.

Gotta love Lindsey Wixson ahahahahaha she is such a little diva, I love her :D

So disappointed with the lip sync video!!! Karlie and Adri kind of has good energy and good moves; lily as well even though she's too stiff and behati was ok.

Doutzen looks like a maniac, Ale looks like she just woke up from a nap. She is just fucking shaking her hands!

Candice needs to stop being so boring on the slutty sexy poses: it's supposed to be fun video damn it! 

They focused more on Kentucky Blonde Karlie, and Lily more.

I think Alessandra and Doutzen needed more footage. They left Doutzen in the dark.

They focused more on Kentucky Blonde Karlie, and Lily more.

I think Alessandra and Doutzen needed more footage. They left Doutzen in the dark.

^I JUST DIED  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Just saying... It's such a pity they have an European store only in London (correct me if I'm wrong).

They are many stores in Europe, but the biggest being the Bond Street store. They have at least two in London, they have one in Poland, in Denmark and in Germany, but those are these shitty beauty stores.

Yep, I'm pretty sure their stores are almost everywhere in Europe. Even Malaysia have like 5 stores.

EDIT: OMG I'm so wrong! I googled & yes their stores in Europe are in London only! Weird & unbelievable. But I think there is 2 or 3 stores in Russia, all in Moscow probably.