Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Thoughts on the video ...

Adriana is the best on it, I wish VS had done her hair & make up for the show like that and that dress looks a lot better on her than it did on Alessansdra, who by the way looked so bored in the video I wish they had just cut her off completely, Candice is still thinks she needs to look like a slut sexy in absolutely everything and it's honestly really annoying considering this is a song about giving zero fucks. Doutzen looks so out of place it makes me cringe and she clearly was not into doing the video at all, I like her a lot but she really needs to leave VS like now. Karlie's dress needs to be burned in hell, Lily was cute and adorable and I think she was second best in the video, Behati was great too and every year I think she is one of the best in those videos.

And last but not least, the video was shot the 30th and I'm pretty sure Elsa left after the PR thing at the store because she was shooting some stuff for Pink, you can see pictures in IG and she was def not with the other girls so she probably couldn't make it to the video.

Also Adriana, Behati & Candice are doing PR for the show today while Shanina, Devon & Jojo attended the Knicks game last night to promote the show too. And I'm guessing there will be another viewing party tomorrow because Ed keeps mentioning he will see the girls again tomorrow.

Things I took away from the videos:

Taylor's music still sucks.

Elsa wasn't among the Angels at the store event when they said teh "The Angels have landed" or whatever line

Ariana wasn't allowed to pose with the class of 2014 whereas Taylor was.

Yes I think when u purchase something at the store they give u this little book with the sketches inside for free, my friend got hers and she showed me I was tempted on going to get mines as well but is the same thing on the vspressroom site lol

I Know haha still would love to have them :wub:

Just saying... It's such a pity they have an European store only in London (correct me if I'm wrong).

They are many stores in Europe, but the biggest being the Bond Street store. They have at least two in London, they have one in Poland, in Denmark and in Germany, but those are these shitty beauty stores.

Ale's not in the Balmain campaign. It's Adriana, Joan, Rosie, Isabeli and Crista Cober. Ale wasn't even in NY when they shot it. Olivier probably just lent some dresses for PR.

I know those are the girls, but the way Olivier has been all over Ale and how Ale has been wearing so much Balmain, you would've thought he wouldn't have forgot about her.

Just saying... It's such a pity they have an European store only in London (correct me if I'm wrong).

They are many stores in Europe, but the biggest being the Bond Street store. They have at least two in London, they have one in Poland, in Denmark and in Germany, but those are these shitty beauty stores.

Yeah, like the ones in the airports. Useless!

Yeah, like the ones in the airports. Useless!

Yes !! Thwy should have more stores like the Bond Street one, it's really an experience walking in for the first time. btw Does anyone know if there are more stores with displayed fashion show outfits, besides Bond Street and Herald Square??

Edit: More sketches of the show, looks like Adriana wore Taylors Angel Ball Outfit (at least the sketch looks like Taylor) :huh:

http://www.janelkennedy.com/#!victorias-secret-2014/c20uj