Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Also, like someone said a few pages back, (Forgive me I can't remember names) what do y'all make of the comment in the casting vid when Ed said something like  'I'm not so sure about her yet." And John gasps and turns to him while the girls both gasp. 

Could that have been Lindsay?

Another question:

What song do you think VS will have the girls lip synch to this year.  Wasn't last year's Trouble by Taylor?  (god that sounds like another of her perfumes!)

The University of Pink sketch = Elsa

Even in drawing it looks like her.  :laugh: 

Totally Elsa! Lovely!

But overall its pretty awsome lineup we all agree I think. :D

Whats the total number of outfits?

81. Was originally 78 but they made a few more. I'm hoping the outfit on Adriana will change or that it hasn't been properly finished. I don't know if just didn't look like it was sitting right on her. It looks like it nneeds to be pulled up and adjusted a bit more.

Additional of 2 more outfits? Great! More possibility that Natasha will get 2 @ 3 outifits  :dance:

I never heard Stella's accent before but it's cute. She is hands down the biggest surprise of 2014, she went from awkward to sex pot in a matter of months, that shows how much a good agency can do for models, if she hadnt moved to The Lions i'm sure she would still be an unknown models.

Now that the performers and everything has been announced i think we wont be getting anything else until they are in London, maybe a couple more fittings but that's it.