Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ BINGO! :yes: I was pointing that out A WHILE BACK about Lais, great girl but just not the fitting personality for mass VS appeal.

I kinda feel sorry for Lais. She's a stunning beautiful woman and has worked with the brand for so long now, including campaigns, every single commercial of relative importance and yet they're not giving her the angel contract. I think the fact that she's not very fluent in English (or that's what it looks like) could be an influent factor on her "promotion". But still, I think she deserves it and would be such a beautiful different angel.

I adore Lais but I don't think she will ever become Angel b/c she doesn't have the charisma & energy VS is looking for :/ Lais is more of the quiet, seductive type :hehe:

I love Lais, I think she is a gorgeous woman and an amazing model too, but as mentioned I don't think she has the right attitude to be an Angel. Same goes for Martha. If someone is becoming an Angel next i would say it could be Jac or Sara. Not Josephine, VS likes to contract women that have classic beauty, I think Josephine would be too edgy for VS, remember it's a brand that markets the average Jane & Joe who simply likes hot/beautiful women, I think this is also part of the reason why Lais hasn't gotten a contract yet and why Jasmine probably has a better chance of becoming an Angel.

Tbh I disagree about Josephine. She has a lot of potential.

Jac and Sara may indeed be a little prettier than Josephine, but not that much prettier imho.

I just think Josephine's face wouldn't pass as easily as say Elsa or Doutzen, same goes to Bregje and Marloes who i love but I can see why VS doesn't cast her for the show even if she has an amazing body.

But honestly I hope no one gets a contract, we have nine girls, eight if Lindsay leaves and that's already a lot.

IKR? Stella came out of nowhere, started working a shit lot for VS, got a spot in the show and the Christmas cover o.O but i think in Stella's case her management helped her a lot to turn her career around. I don't see her becoming an Angel tho but I do hope she sticks to VS for a while.

Also did anyone else notice Martha's VS work started to decrease? She missed the last two big VS swim shoots and I don't remember seeing her shooting for lingerie in a while either. I hope VS doesn't drop her like they did with Katsia D and Barbara :pinch:

I wonder if Cara will sneak into this year's show?

It's clear that the ball is in her court. If she wants to do the show/can do the show, they will definitely just stick her into a pre-made outfit and let her walk. I have an inkling that she will show up. Where is Paper Towns being shot?

I don't think Cara will walk, VS already has everything booked, this isn't 2013 when they had everything close and could make and change outfits last minute, this time they will only rely on whatever they ship to London.

Also her showcard/polaroids where nowhere to be seen in the whole casting video, that thing was five minutes long and we saw pretty much every big model VS has worked there but no mention or sight or Cara at all. It's been confirmed plenty of times that 48 is the final number so I think at this point it's obvious Cara is not walking. Also the movie is filming in North Carolina, which means a long flight to London.

I like Elsa she reminds me of Elsa from Frozen :rofl: I hope is true she is finally an Angel I think she will make a perfect baby Angel then again isn't that how it usually all begins? first doing PINK then building your way up to Angel status.

I think Elsa is older than Karlie and Behati :hehe:

But I agree, she does look like Elsa from Frozen :heart:

Yes she is 26 but she has that cute baby face lol :wub2:

10818065_806582712741626_2077507732_n.jpg

Elsa Hosk for University of Pink via the PINK Nation app.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by 500daysofbryan

Elsa's fitting is in the VS Pink app. She is indeed wearing the outfit from the sketch that looked like her.

Somebody needs to get me that video :cry:

I'll do my best. I'm sure it will be available via Instagram soon!