Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The following women did not attend castings: Magdalena, Lais, Jourdan, Barbara Fialho, Izabel, Sui, Isabeli & Ieva Laguna.

Jac Jagaciak wasn't in NY when castings happened but she has polaroids up there, I'm thinking they already had her polaroids or took them while she was shooting Swim.

OMG, God bless that person's eyes e.e!

My thoughs:

1. OMG Lindsay is not with the rest of the angels, nd did casting! does it means she's out?

2. So Natasha is indeed confirmed (?)

3. No Ping, at all.

4. As you said, Jac wasn't there those days, but they have polas of her, so they took them before (?)

5. Yep, then there's 48, and no more. 

^ Did it already, making a new graphic right now.

And i don't think Lindsay went to castings, they probably had her polas from before. I just think they wanted to avoid confusion, I think this is a Karolina/Rosie/Erin situation were she is done with VS (or VS is done with her?) but she has to walk this year for contract reasons

The following women did not attend castings: Magdalena, Lais, Jourdan, Barbara Fialho, Izabel, Sui, Isabeli & Ieva Laguna.

Jac Jagaciak wasn't in NY when castings happened but she has polaroids up there, I'm thinking they already had her polaroids or took them while she was shooting Swim.

I think Natasha still in Europe during castings. That would explain why she too has no Polaroid attached to her card.

Any guesses on which model Ed was referring to when he said "I don't think she's a certainty at this moment"? Given Sophia and Monica's reaction, Im assuming its one of their regular models.

^ Did it already, making a new graphic right now.

And i don't think Lindsay went to castings, they probably had her polas from before. I just think they wanted to avoid confusion, I think this is a Karolina/Rosie/Erin situation were she is done with VS (or VS is done with her?) but she has to walk this year for contract reasons

Cool thanks.

Yeah you're right about Lindsay but you'd think at least they would still put the poor girl up the top lol.

I was so excited when Hilary was first cast but she was underwhelming and last year she didn't look too good. So I'm not too fussed she didn't make it. Maryna would have been great again but I think the most annoying is no Toni. I thought she might not have gone to castings but she still did. Would put her in over Maria Borges and Yumi.

I was so excited when Hilary was first cast but she was underwhelming and last year she didn't look too good. So I'm not too fussed she didn't make it. Maryna would have been great again but I think the most annoying is no Toni. I thought she might not have gone to castings but she still did. Would put her in over Maria Borges and Yumi.

agree !!! yumi and borges are just plain for me