Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yup that Pink outfit must be for Elsa because it looks just like her. IF the wings are 3D then it was made for her, I think also Lindsay's 3D outfit was made especially for her and molded into her body.

Also Fairy Tales it's Lily D's outfit so it ain't the opening, maybe the green one?

I'm feeling the casting a lot this year (Y) There's about four - six girls I think shouldn't be there but I wouldn't replace them because 48 it's a shit lot of models and sometimes less is more, I would rather see less girls but more girls with two outfits. I have zero fucks given about the veterans who didn't make it because i don't think any of them was particularly a star, if anything i think it's a shame catalog regulars like Marloes, Nadine & Bridget didn't get a shot.

i think it's a shame catalog regulars like Marloes, Nadine & Bridget didn't get a shot.

Lol did you see the casting vid where Ed Razek was all hugs n kisses with Nadine?

And she got left out.... :blah:

nadine,maryna,toni > maud i just can't understand how she made it she has zero appeal for vs 

And did you see that the casting crew seemed like they lost weight? :D Maybe Sophia not... :p 

I think the line-up is great, I like the outfits, except this last hideous one of Adriana and I don't have any particular problems, so I can't wait that semi-boring 1 hour!  :clap:

But overall its pretty awsome lineup we all agree I think. :D

Whats the total number of outfits?

81. Was originally 78 but they made a few more. I'm hoping the outfit on Adriana will change or that it hasn't been properly finished. I don't know if just didn't look like it was sitting right on her. It looks like it nneeds to be pulled up and adjusted a bit more.