Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^^ ok you have a VERY GOOD point there. it's possible they want to do something completely new, they want to exceed themselves each year, they want more press.

But 2 million isn't that much for them is it?

Lol true. They could at least have made it like 5million each.

Izabel, Erin, Rosie, Chanel and doubt Lindsay will ever get it. Laetitia also never got it I don't think or Karen Mulder.

It's a lot of money to spend on giving the fb to someone out of pity. No VS know what they're doing. Adriana or Alessandra alone wearing the fb will get plenty of press. But sticking them together brings even more press. So double the trouble and get more press/exposure. And please fans and have your two biggest Angels. It's win win really.

VS only really pays for the making of the bra. It'll get dismantled if it isn't bought and they'll resell the gems.

Angels that haven't worn a Fantasy Bra: Helena Christensen, Yasmeen Ghauri (both basically left as soon as the Angel concept got started), Chandra North, Inés Rivero (don't know if they really count), Stephanie Seymour, Karen Mulder, Laetitia Casta, Izabel Goulart, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Chanel Iman & Erin Heatherton (plus current angels Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson & Karlie Kloss).

Its weird that the attention wont be on one model like normal. the prestige has gone away. i have a feeling people will drool over adriana more than ale, but hopefully not and they both get equal attention unlike last time ale got the bra! 

Yeah I was thinking about that, I mean it's a big deal for an Angel to get a Fantasy Bra, it's like they are the ones that have shone the most, but sharing the spotlight could be tricky to work around.

Adriana's bra is about the all seeing eye. Looks like VS is taking a slice of the illuminati cake.

Beyonce and Jay Z are totally performing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really? It looks more like the evil eye amulet (Nazar) rather than the Eye of Providence  Which would make more sense why it's so Middle Eastern inspired since the Nazar/Evil Eye thing is Arabic. (Why do I know so much about the kinds of eyes there are  :blink: )

I think Doutzen was going to initially get it this year (I mean she began to become heavily used, she did quite a few events, the VSX campaign, she had a lot of new contracts, plus most Vogue covers for 2013), but then she got pregnant so that took her out the running, but yes let's cross our fingers for next year that Doutzen finally gets it :yes: 

And I must say that is one stunning set MissBarbie :heart: 

I think Doutzen was going to initially get it this year (I mean she began to become heavily used, she did quite a few events, the VSX campaign, she had a lot of new contracts, plus most Vogue covers for 2013), but then she got pregnant so that took her out the running, but yes let's cross our fingers for next year that Doutzen finally gets it :yes:

And I must say that is one stunning set MissBarbie :heart:

Let's hope so. She deserves it more than anyone by now since Ale and Adri got the FB's this year. 

And thank you so much for the lovely comment!  :heart: