Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Let's just hope they don't end up having a segment praising all of Candice's efforts with the brand whilst completely leaving out the people who have received a million dollar bra and not even letting them open the segment in which they are wearing said bra *cough* 2012 throwback *cough

yep VS is too much in love with Candice. I am not agaist her, but the overexposure is suffocating.

Like the blue one the most, but both suit the models excellent. 

Someone said her VS came finally to their senses in giving them the bras. I don't think that, I think they exactly know what they are doing all the time, not that I understand this. 

Imo I never get what they are doing and always do the thing that is least logic to me. Don't know and don't get what their agenda is. Don't get why some models get the FB sooner than others. Why did Marisa Miller get the FB before veteran Angel Alessandra? I have come to the conclusion that VS just responds to who the hype of that year, who is the most popular. 

Also I agree that Candice was way to much shoved down in our throuts, for a long time. Perhaps this is because she has most followers on social media. 

And why did Adriana get a 3rd bra? It's because she is the main angel since Heidi left. 

Why did Ale get her 1st bra so late? Please someone explain it to me. I do get, she perhaps never get a 3rd because she isn't the main angel, that is Adri. 

I guess Doutzen gets the bra next year, but I am a bit offended loads of others got it sooner. I mean why Marisa, why Miranda, why Candice earlier. It's Doutzen who is the highest paid models next to Adriana right now. 

Sorry for my rambling, I got really confused.

post-36478-0-1446073325-03278_thumb.gif

Doutzen would have gotten in if she had married someone more famous, or had a kid when other girls didn't whilst not too close to the show.

So the reason why they 2 bras is because a fan suggested it? But also because Adri is like Heidi and has to get a 3rd one, before she retires, whenever that is. But there was also pressure with giving Ale the bra, bc she is an important angel and can't leave VS either (whenever this is), with just 1 bra. 

Probably next year Doutzen will get the bra

The year after Behati, or Adri if she gets a 4th one. 

Only after Behati, Lily will get a chance.

But who knows what VS will come up with (like I said they don't do logic things).

Adriana's bra is about the all seeing eye. Looks like VS is taking a slice of the illuminati cake.

Beyonce and Jay Z are totally performing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, they already did the illuminati thing in 2011 with Kayne performing, the triangle sign with the hands!!!

Sorry Jay Z was also there, 

Edited by Ludivine08

So the reason why they 2 bras is because a fan suggested it? But also because Adri is like Heidi and has to get a 3rd one, before she retires, whenever that is. But there was also pressure with giving Ale the bra, bc she is an important angel and can't leave VS either (whenever this is), with just 1 bra. 

But who knows what VS will come up with (like I said they don't do logic things).

I agree with all of this. I think it was always planned for Adriana to get a third fantasy bra, esp in london and Ale has so many sympathizers from fans because its "not fair" how adriana gets this and that and would get a 3rd while ale only got one. I really do think ale getting it was more pressure based, sadly. Because I am SO sure if Adriana would have gotten that 3rd fb alone... Ed would have to argue with 10x more people on social media than he already does on a regular day basis lol

I agree with all of this. I think it was always planned for Adriana to get a third fantasy bra, esp in london and Ale has so many sympathizers from fans because its "not fair" how adriana gets this and that and would get a 3rd while ale only got one. I really do think ale getting it was more pressure based, sadly. Because I am SO sure if Adriana would have gotten that 3rd fb alone... Ed would have to argue with 10x more people on social media than he already does on a regular day basis lol

Yep, Ale always stands a little bit in the shadow of Adri, but it's also because they will be seen as VS twins they will always be compared. But I'm sure they are best friends. I think for the model it's more fun to get the bra alone, because you are the centre point of the show. 

Poor Ed, I feel sorry for him. 

It's a lot of money to spend on giving the fb to someone out of pity. No VS know what they're doing. Adriana or Alessandra alone wearing the fb will get plenty of press. But sticking them together brings even more press. So double the trouble and get more press/exposure. And please fans and have your two biggest Angels. It's win win really.

^^ ok you have a VERY GOOD point there. it's possible they want to do something completely new, they want to exceed themselves each year, they want more press.

But 2 million isn't that much for them is it?

Edited by Ludivine08

It's a lot of money to spend on giving the fb to someone out of pity. No VS know what they're doing. Adriana or Alessandra alone wearing the fb will get plenty of press. But sticking them together brings even more press. So double the trouble and get more press/exposure. And please fans and have your two biggest Angels. It's win win really.

Its just 2 million. In general that is alot but when VS has given 10 million, 15 million, and 20 million dollar fantasy bra's that models didn't even get to keep, I think they can toss in a 2 million dollar bra to satisfy fans. Because fans are important and ed is more connected with them today. So yeah he knows what he is doing. And that is pleasing even more people. And then giving ale what she does deserve also

Sticking them together bringing more press? I think Adriana alone would have done it. Maybe not some of the other angels alone, but Adriana alone would have been good, they don't need to do two models per fantasy bra ever,they never did, and they def wouldn't with someone like Adriana.