Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm SO happy for this! Both women look amazing and they deserve it so much.

I dont care about the prices, both are beautiful and way better than anything VS has done in recent years

This :)

They must walk down the runway hand in hand for the finale.  It will be so beautiful. :cry2:

post-3761-0-1446073337-10187_thumb.jpg

VSFS 2000

direct any questions here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria's_Secret_Fashion_Show#Summary_table

I got the poll right!  And since Alessandra wasn't on it, I got it 100% right!

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55503-2014-fantasy-bra-prospect-choices/

Sounds like VS got it right this year.  Everybody seems happy about it.

This picture is precious :wub:

As much as I love Doutzen and I think she totally deserves to open the show... I'm gonna be honest and say that Karlie would be amazing opening. She has the best catwalk out of the angels for me and she would kill it and give the strong vibe to the opening. She has opened a major number of fashion shows and she was always more than fierce.

I will love to see Doutzen opening the show, I think she deserves it since she couldn't get the Fantasy Bra this year but for some reason I don't think VS will give her that opportunity they will probably give it to some one else like Adriana again or perhaps Alessandra or maybe even Behati since she is married to Adam Levine. :hehe:

Karlie will be perfect for opening a segment but Lily's walk is horrible even though she has improve so perhaps who knows maybe Lily has something special in the show too, with VS you never know they love to surprise us all.

Karlie has an amazing walk, but because her legs are so long, her walk is not very fast or strong, like Adriana's, to open the show imo.

Re- Rosie, she effed up things for herself when she got that movie role and she packed up her bags to pursue a career in acting. Lets be honest here, if she stayed, she had the looks and charisma to catapult to Adriana's level. Yea she got her lingerie line but it's not all that. And her modeling career now is mediocre. Idk, these girls have the worst teams ever. Miranda was also set to be HUGE and solidify her supermodel/vs icon status then she left(?). Another 2 years and she would have gotten there. Now she's fading into obscurity. Kate Upton is next with her groundless acting dreams. People may complain about Adriana and Alessandra being too attached to VS but look at the longevity it's done for their careers?