Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Just saying... It's such a pity they have an European store only in London (correct me if I'm wrong).

They are many stores in Europe, but the biggest being the Bond Street store. They have at least two in London, they have one in Poland, in Denmark and in Germany, but those are these shitty beauty stores.

Yep, I'm pretty sure their stores are almost everywhere in Europe. Even Malaysia have like 5 stores.

EDIT: OMG I'm so wrong! I googled & yes their stores in Europe are in London only! Weird & unbelievable. But I think there is 2 or 3 stores in Russia, all in Moscow probably.

I don't blame them though so many competitors, every footballers wife, model, and billionaire heiress has their own Lingerie Line in Europe.

Adriana looked nice. The NYSE is an odd place to promote the vsfs, but hey if it sends L Brands stocks up I guess it's smart.

ETA: looking at all of the girls, this year seems less covered up when you look at them side by side. Thanks for the collage.

So disappointed with the lip sync video!!! Karlie and Adri kind of has good energy and good moves; lily as well even though she's too stiff and behati was ok.

Doutzen looks like a maniac, Ale looks like she just woke up from a nap. She is just fucking shaking her hands!

Candice needs to stop being so boring on the slutty sexy poses: it's supposed to be fun video damn it! 

They focused more on Kentucky Blonde Karlie, and Lily more.

I think Alessandra and Doutzen needed more footage. They left Doutzen in the dark.

^ THIS  :rofl:

And yeah, at first play I was like, where the fuck is Ale & Doutzen. Had to replay & slow-mo just to catch their very little moment.

Just saying... It's such a pity they have an European store only in London (correct me if I'm wrong).

They are many stores in Europe, but the biggest being the Bond Street store. They have at least two in London, they have one in Poland, in Denmark and in Germany, but those are these shitty beauty stores.

Yep, I'm pretty sure their stores are almost everywhere in Europe. Even Malaysia have like 5 stores.

EDIT: OMG I'm so wrong! I googled & yes their stores in Europe are in London only! Weird & unbelievable. But I think there is 2 or 3 stores in Russia, all in Moscow probably.

No, there aren't any VS lingerie or swim stores in continental Europe, only the beauty stores. What happens is when a lot of European tourists travel to America they buy a lot of the lingerie and swimwear and they sell it back home. Just look on Instagram it's full of those types of vendors, a lot of them are Russians.

^ #PeriodGate2013, #VickiLeak2013

http://imgbox.com/adhm7KcQ

Really??? Was that for real?! Last year I thought it was just kinda joke I will never understand. Kinda grossed though but POOR MAGDA......

I don't get the photo :( what akward stage ?

She was on her period...

62YJE4m.gif

Those panties aren't a secret anymore.

^ #PeriodGate2013, #VickiLeak2013

http://imgbox.com/adhm7KcQ

Really??? Was that for real?! Last year I thought it was just kinda joke I will never understand. Kinda grossed though but POOR MAGDA......

I don't get the photo :( what akward stage ?

She was on her period...

62YJE4m.gif

Those panties aren't a secret anymore.

OK, i didn't see that coming  :mellow: POOR MAGDA, SHE JUST DIDN'T NOTICE....

you guys have u seen the last pic on Behati instagram in the E event... her legs tho :s scary.. but wierd tho cause in the show didnt look that skinny.

Behati looks terrible in that picture. I've seen a few pictures in which Alessandra's legs make her look emaciated too.