Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Karlie open? Pfffft OH HELL NO. lol. No way. Good walk but that death stare she gives is not a good opener. Pretty sure Candice or Adriana will open. Those are the 2 models VS loves the most and the queens of VS. I'm all for Doutzen opening though, she's gorgeous, and that booty lol.

Better Karlie than Candice with her boring face..Seriously she's the best model for photos but when she walking on the runway she's too boring! No impression no communication with audience..just nothing..And this goes from her fan..

I know this has been said before but some of these new girls cast are just not attractive or exude any type of sexiness at all. Won't name names but I feel like Frida and Toni should of been in the place of a couple of these newcomers. It's one thing to get newcomers and it's another to just cast "filler" models because they have a HF career and are walking major designers.

I know this has been said before but some of these new girls cast are just not attractive or exude any type of sexiness at all. Won't name names but I feel like Frida and Toni should of been in the place of a couple of these newcomers. It's one thing to get newcomers and it's another to just cast "filler" models because they have a HF career and are walking major designers.

I agree with this and, I think, everything you have said in this thread. :flower:

Toni is a bad loss for VS.  She is like the biggest star of all the non-angels.

Magdalena :ddr:

To have Frida and Toni back would be really nice... Hope to see them next year.  :cry2:

You anti-Magda people are funny.  You must think Stephen Colbert is a pompous asshole.  Take a joke.  And she said Queen too.  She must be reading this thread, lol.

People are inclined to make snap judgements based on the way a person presents themselves, I thought this was a given. Apparently not.

Magda came across as a self absolute c-bag - joking or not, and for those of us felt this way, we aren't in the wrong any more then you guys thinking she's in the right.  Perhaps you guys could of attempted to look at the perspectives of the people who aren't familiar with the model or her personality as we cannot deduce if she was being "funny" or not. :idk: I guess it's just easier to go on the defensive rather then sit back as ask yourselves why.

Now onto the funny part; everyone gets so up in arms about Malika Firth, but Magda... nope, can't say anything bad about her even though she did the exact same thing as Malika Firth (but worse imo).