Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Taylor. :wub: And Kasia! I sound like a broken record, but I'm super disappointed we haven't heard anything on Ming and Sui yet. With four more days of fittings, I think we're going to have a couple more girls appear, especially since it sounds like a lot of the confirmed girls have finished their fittings.

So who are you guys most excited to see, and who needs to go far far away.

Most excited to see Taylor, Jasmine, Shanina, Bregje, Jac, Josephine, Kelly, Eniko, Ping, and Irina

and I'm not a huge Sigrid or Maud fan.. so they can stay away

Now my overall opinion ...

I'm excited for some of the new faces, especially Stella & Taylor :heart: Also Yumi will be very interesting to see, Romee, Daniela, Ping and Blanca also have me curious. I'm bummed to see Marloes, Bridget & Nadine didn't make it as i had hopes for them but oh well, maybe next year, also bummed LilyD, Joan and Sui will be MIA. Models that need to go: Maud, Imaan, Maria Borges & Erin Heatherton (unless she decides to look alive this year) .

I think this is a solid cast, most of them have good HF/commercial backgrounds and most of them also have good walks. I just feel bad for the newbies that will be stuck in Pink.

As for everyone bitching about the new faces: Chill the fuck out, most of those women you named are either 30 or dangerously close to 30 which in the modeling world is basically time to retire. VS needs new faces, women they can have a work relationship in the next 5 years or so, they need new regulars. You have to let the veterans go in order to make room for new faces. Will I be missing some? Sure, but let's face it, outside BZ & people the industry people gives the great amount of zero fuck about Maryna/Edita/InsertXModelHere not walking, your average Jane & Joey barely knows Adriana, Alessandra and maybe Candice and Behati, other than that they have no clue about who the models are, they care about seeing beautiful women (and let's face it they all look beautiful with the tone of makeup VS puts on them) walking in cute/sexy lingerie.

So who are you guys most excited to see, and who needs to go far far away.

I'm Actually Wanting to see Romee, Kate G, Jac and Devon!

And The ONLY one that needs to Broke her Ankle the Day of Rehersal  is Maud, that Girl, i mean.. a deer in Headlights.

i'm not Telling the Difference

DEAD 

:rofl:

So on point tho :rofl: :rofl:

I just can't help but feel like VS needs to invest in a set of models and stick to it. The girls that work regularly with them in the catalog always seem to be noticeably absent from the show and no one can really get to know any of these girls if all they do is walk the show then poof from VS existence for the next 12 months...

I'm excited to see the return of Bregje and Shanina. As for newbies, I'm most excited for Kate G, Ping, and Taylor.

^Hope you guys are right! With the way the show was edited last year, it was hard to actually see the models on the runway. Most part of the models got like 3 seconds on the show lol.

I guess besides the confirmations of the models, we shouldn't get any other news soon right? (performers, bts/fittings photos, etc)