Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Its remarkable. BTW it would be totally worth it if someone wanted to write a piece on her drastic transformation.Even NYT will happily print it  ;)  Readers will go totally berserk lol :p

Please correct me, did she say her idol was Doutzen? or was it Devon Windsor??? :rofl:

I am not so patiently waiting for the pay-off to all this.

I agree, but I'm still annoyed that Alex and or her Agency thought this kind of transformation was necessary. Had Alex stayed the way she was, and worked a little hard she could of been a dynamite commercial  model (hi money), and given enough time her name alone could of booked her some of the bigger HF jobs (Prada, Gucci ect)

Her body was to die for... and now appears she's just becoming another one of "them" Disappointing... :mellow:

Why do i feel like pedophile looking at these 2 pics?

on the right pic she looks like a 12 years old kid :ninja:

:D Thank you for pointing that out...I get that same vibe here :ninja:

It also has to do with the polas she's not wearing make up.  I agree with the FU to the fashion insustry. 

All these comments make me laugh a lot !  :rofl:

Glad you find them funny. We don't.

Not sure how you can consider the drastic body change that great when some of your favorites have a very womanly looking body. Gen, Sarah, Emily, Emily R ect

I'm not sure how the comments are funny. I personally find comments endorsing this kind of behavior, enabling the fashion community to pressure curvaceous models into becoming prepubescent children body wise is absolutely disgusting. I personally don't enjoy looking at girls who look similar to my daughter in shape, but hey whatever floats your boat I guess, I mean if she wants high fashion this is the route to go, it's a pity that most commercial work is the big meal ticket.

Glad you find them funny. We don't.

Not sure how you can consider the drastic body change that great when some of your favorites have a very womanly looking body. Gen, Sarah, Emily, Emily R ect

I'm not sure how the comments are funny. I personally find comments endorsing this kind of behavior, enabling the fashion community to pressure curvaceous models into becoming prepubescent children body wise is absolutely disgusting. I personally don't enjoy looking at girls who look similar to my daughter in shape, but hey whatever floats your boat I guess, I mean if she wants high fashion this is the route to go, it's a pity that most commercial work is the big meal ticket.

OMG girls i'm so so sorry to have an opinion different than yours LOL 

5SEwHEqT.jpg

and me personally find that disturbing that only models with C-D cups can look "womanly"

100% AGREE !

and me personally find that disturbing that only models with C-D cups can look "womanly"

It has nothing to do with breast size, it's the overall size of her body, and the general proportions. Some people are naturally small, and that is fine, but she has gone above and beyond to lose the weight, even though she had a healthy physique to begin with.