Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Tbh i don't see the problem here...

Just let the girl live her life how she wants it and if that means losing weight/getting more fit because of wanting a different model carreer... and you guys know it's normal to lose fat right especially fat in the breast and maybe hips, because that what's happens when girls are losing weight, those are areas where it's normal to lose weight(fat) you know...

Ok maybe it's for some a shame she lost curves but it's just the way it is, she wanted to be more a high fashion model so that means eat properply and excersise more, it's life you know, thats what happens, get over it ;)

Don't address everyone else Claudia, I'm the only one that brought being unhealthy in so address me, Don't be passive aggressive, if you have an issue with what I said address that. This is a damn forum, which so many of you seem to ignore or fail to realize, that means conversation, differences of opinion and debate happen. If you want to blindly adore everything a model does start a model fan page and go fan girl there.

^At times like this, you kind of see the wisdom of TFS's no weight-talk policy, don't you Clauds?

But still, the entertainment factor is undeniable :nicole:

I totally do, I quit reading this whole discussion after the first three posts because holy fuck it's so pointless so i just probably won't read at all, i'll just let everyone keep thinking their opinions are facts o.o

#NoChill

^At times like this, you kind of see the wisdom of TFS's no weight-talk policy, don't you Clauds?

But still, the entertainment factor is undeniable :nicole:

I totally do, I quit reading this whole discussion after the first three posts because holy fuck it's so pointless so i just probably won't read at all, i'll just let everyone keep thinking their opinions are facts o.o

#NoChill

Claudia I know you've read what I said, and you probably just don't want to respond, or don't know how and that's fine, but don't sit there and white knight just because you know her, when you made comments like this.

She tweeted today that she lost 15 lbs and is still on a diet. Why is she losing weight? Her body is perfect :cry:

So it's okay for you to comment on her weight, and be bothered but if anyone else comments on it it's ridiculous and we shouldn't talk about healthy body images or anything else... You can't have the double standards, it's just silly.