Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

On 7/8/2018 at 1:08 AM, *Luna* said:

And? Tons of people break up and move on to other people. It’s not like Alexandria is the only person to have ever done this. Why “poor guy”? The fact that you automatically think it’s only bad for the guy and not her says enough. Did it ever occur to you that he might have been the one who called it quits?

True and you don't know if her old boyfriend was innocent in all of it. Her post with her new BF said something about a guy "finally treating her right". None of us know what went on behind closed doors 

of course, blame the guy 100% everytime and believe the woman's distorted  post-relationship story slash rationalization...

the indicators were everywhere with this guy; eg. Joe six pack cannot compete with a Casanova with a $90 haircut

but oh! he was a piece of crap anyway, why did I leech off of him for years?  Even my last ditch attempts to justify this relationship to my social circle/interwebs didn't work.  He didn't even have abs.   Poor me...

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

of course, blame the guy 100% everytime  and believe the woman's distorted  post-relationship story slash rationalization...

And who should we believe then? You? Armchair relationship guru of relationship between two people who you never knew?

Why are you even invested in this conversation like this?

Even if she is 100% wrong and is wrongfully blaming her ex, you on bellazon can't help the dude. And I'm sure he doesn't need your help.

15 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

of course, blame the guy 100% everytime and believe the woman's distorted  post-relationship story slash rationalization...

the indicators were everywhere with this guy; eg. Joe six pack cannot compete with a Casanova with a $90 haircut

but oh! he was a piece of crap anyway, why did I leech off of him for years?  Even my last ditch attempts to justify this relationship to my social circle/interwebs didn't work.  He didn't even have abs.   Poor me...

We will probably never know the reason of their breakup and I think that’s a good thing. It’s between her and him, not them and the rest of the world. No one is blaming him 100%, maybe read my post again and then come up with a new answer that actually makes some sense. I honestly don’t know why you’re even in this topic because from the sound of it you don’t have anything good to say about Alexandria and you’re way too invested in the lives of people you don’t even know in real life. If you don’t have anything nice or constructive to say then just leave. Going by your “logic”  it’s always the woman who’s wrong and never the man, right? 

On 7/9/2018 at 2:58 PM, Cult Icon said:

What... are... you... talking about?

Story? No. It was obvious, to anyone paying attention, that he did not appreciate her. Leech off of him? You know he was living in HER apartment, right? And didn't have a job aside from occasional barback work? Justify her relationship? You mean TRY TO MAKE IT WORK? He didn't even have abs? Yeah, because Alexandria is totally shallow and that's why she stayed with him for years even after he gained weight, and her current S.O. is a totally normal-looking dude.

Seriously, you're ODing on red pills. Disgusting. 

As an aside, does anyone know who took the pictures of Alex in the yellow top and her latest bikini pic (You can see them on her IG/Twitter). I'm not good at figuring out who models have been working with, so I was dependent on this thread, but it's mostly dead now. Anyone who can help keep me in the know of who she's working with, dm me & I'll make it worth your time! 

On 7/16/2018 at 12:17 PM, thisyearsmodel said:

What... are... you... talking about?

Story? No. It was obvious, to anyone paying attention, that he did not appreciate her. Leech off of him? You know he was living in HER apartment, right? And didn't have a job aside from occasional barback work? Justify her relationship? You mean TRY TO MAKE IT WORK? He didn't even have abs? Yeah, because Alexandria is totally shallow and that's why she stayed with him for years even after he gained weight, and her current S.O. is a totally normal-looking dude.

Seriously, you're ODing on red pills. Disgusting. 

Exactly!  Her  current bf may be even more of a "Joe Six Pack"....

...I do believe that her income would easily support her....

P.S. She still has her apartment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...