Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

A lot of my "favs" are smaller and more flat chested, and even I think Alexandria has overdone it a little. :ninja: I think she still looks good, and her face is still beautiful, but like Pheno said, this look doesn't suit her as well. I'm hoping she'll find a healthy balance soon, since it's entirely possible to be toned and fit without being extremely thin.

^ The main key here is a "healthy balance" indeed :yes: Do I miss her bigger chest...well duh, I think most do here. But as long as she keeps the health tab in check and is personally feeling great then I could care less if she lost a few cup sizes even though I would prefer the previous state :D

^ The main key here is a "healthy balance" indeed :yes: Do I miss her bigger chest...well duh, I think most do here. But as long as she keeps the health tab in check and is personally feeling great then I could care less if she lost a few cup sizes even though I would prefer the previous state :D

Also a huge thing! I know a lot of girls with larger chests actually dislike them, and Alex seemed to really be happy with working out and looking the way she does.

[sidenote] Palaroids are the only chances we have these days to see models wthout shitty photoshop... we can't complain about it, especially when we complain everydays about photoshop ... not so logical then ...[/sidenote]

and me personally find that disturbing that only models with C-D cups can look "womanly"

It has nothing to do with breast size, it's the overall size of her body, and the general proportions. Some people are naturally small, and that is fine, but she has gone above and beyond to lose the weight, even though she had a healthy physique to begin with.

well it's about breast size, because you all complain mostly about that... :p It's true, that it's sad that she with her healthy pretty body had to lose weight to get some jobs, I agree, but I think she still looks great. 

My only problem with her that I don't like her works, only her selfies :rofl:

I like Gen no matter how she is ...i'm not going to burn my almost 2000 posts i made on her topic, if she lost some weight... but maybe i'm dumb so...

I posted the biggest part of Alexandria posts here and i'm not going to hate her, just because she worked on her body... i don't see where is your logic there girls :p

Yes, because this isn't a damn fan forum, it's a model forum, which is made up of opinions and that means positive and negative criticism, not just blind adoration.

Well, that's why i give my opinion lol sorry :D

And yet when someone disagrees with you, and puts up a point against what you said you have no real rebuttal, generally opinions are backed by facts.

For instance.

Prepubescent, Alex, Kristina R (naturally petite model)

post-17905-0-1446059642-46831_thumb.jpg

There's a massive difference, Kristina has hips, a waist and smaller breasts. Yes Alex has breasts but she's gradually losing her hips, and womanly definition she's beginning to look more like the 12 year in the bikini, and considering where she started that's a huge issue.

She's obviously still a beautiful girl, but the fact the industry seems to feel this look is okay and more acceptable then a fuller figured curvaceous girl is incredibly disturbing, and honestly I personally feel that people who endorse and support that behavior are enabling an industry who likes to bring in and chew up young girl only to spit them out when they start to gain weight which most people do naturally as they age.

If you're not a big name you have to look more like a child in order to model high fashion, and that wasn't the case even 20 years ago, and every time they get someone who remotely starts to break the new trend of the smaller/younger the better, they pull shit like this and it's deemed socially acceptable. So fine, if you feel she looks better like this then she did, or if you find the drastic change acceptable then just keep in mind that this mentality and this behavior is one of the fundamental reasons so many young girls are starving themselves, or purging in order to look like what is for the most part not natural. It enables an unhealthy body image for the masses, No one is saying that bigger is better, but neither is smaller.

It's a healthy balance, and she was healthy to begin with, so if she was healthy when she started how far can the pendulum swing before it's considered unhealthy either way. Because if she had gained as much weight as she has lost what would people be saying..

Well thank you all for turning another thread to the "my opinion is a fact and you are stupid" kind of thread o.o

Y'all need to seriously find your chill, none of you know Alexandria to start talking about how healthy or unhealthy she is, there's a lot more to health than just the size a woman is.