Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

I love the black outfit from H&M, and VSPink with Alexandria? Perfect.

Wouldn't it be really, really cool if she debuted with VS at the show and walked Pink? Hell, mainline for that matter? Pipedream, maybe.

(But if we wish really hard, and believe, maybe it will happen)

in order for that to happen her presence on social media needs a serious boost. that's all what the show was about last year i think, because there is NO  ostensible reason to pick Cara over Shanina. heck i even remember one vs exec on tape bragging about how big all the models are on social media.

Alex already has more followers on twitter/IG than most of the models who walked the VSFS last year and she's been modeling for like two days only.

I think Alexandria and Pink would be a great match, it's a brand that needs somebody with a fresh look and a good personality to match... I was talking to Dave about this not long ago, that all the current Pink girls lack something and any of them could be a good replacement for Elsa, but Alex would be simply perfect for the spot. I hope VS people notice her soon

Alex really is the fresh face with massive appeal that would suite the VS PINK brand and garner more attention and notoriety due to how well she plays not only with social media but how she carries her persona out :yes:

She's exactly what they need to perk up the line, but of course she is merely one of many within that particular brand but a huge boost for them IF she were ever to become a part of it. Alex would also make a GREAT spokesperson for the PINK brand considering how well she is at answering questions on the dot from previous online question chat sessions she participated in.

well if she really has to do vs then id rather she skipped right ahead to the mainline. ive never been a fan of pink shoots tbh, the quality is all over the place quite often. maybe they employ different photographer for pink jobs instead of their main guys Russell James, Ben Watts.