Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I think both have pretty meh asses TBH. Both are flat and quite average, ass is def not one of their best features :idk:

Heck I even think my ass is better than theirs and I'm not even kidding.

Pics_Or_It_Didn_27t_Happen.jpg

If a women walks by a construction site and gets the token wolf-whistle, is it her fault? Absolutely not. I don’t care if she’s clothed in nothing but a G-string and heels; it was the men who chose to act out on impulses.

Unless you consider why those items were invented.

For rape?

I'm sorry, I know I'm late on this thread but... sweet jumping beelzebub on a beanbag chair - Alexandria Morgan is just... she's the best. I don't even know how to express what I'm feeling right now. I mean GREAT SCOTT

t6pGZ0U.jpg   

Honestly I feel like the fact that she looks so much like Kate in the face will hurt her majorly. Kate is already so famous, it's going to be hard not to be "just another Kate Upton" :( Hopefully she and her perfect body and great face and seemingly refreshing personality and taste in music will be enough to go the distance, lol.

@ Miss Kiki, Miss Swimsuit person & Pheno

Greatest ass NA. Clearly round and juicy. Perfection.

haha i cant agree with u because is so freaking OBVIOUS Nina ass looks better than haileys

and i can bring more pics of hailey ass but im too lazy... the majority are going to think same as me

[/indent]

All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho

She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty

QNxAX1u.jpg

\

633bE4M.gif

Checkmate.

Kiki don't be Jelly, it's gonna be okay/