Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Gigi has been modeling since she was two years old or so, long before her mom had a tv show :idk: I personally had no idea Gigi's family was on tv until last year or something, I thinkst she's lovely for SI and being real she had the be year from the lineup

Gigi has been modeling since she was two years old or so, long before her mom had a tv show :idk: I personally had no idea Gigi's family was on tv until last year or something, I thinkst she's lovely for SI and being real she had the be year from the lineup

I love Gigi.  I'm glad someone besides me sees this.  She's cute and hot at the same time. Very natural.  I really don't care who her mother is.  I'm sure not going to hold that against her.

^ I promise you the location is actually quite lovely, Solveig's picture doesn't showcase it but from what I've seen it's actually a lovely place.  Also I was right about Ben Watts being the photographer from this location

Location #1 - Hawaii - Irina Shayk, Emily Didonato, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Clauson (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai

Location #2 - Route 66 - Sara Sampaio, Hannah Ferguson, Ariel Meredith & Ashley Smith (Rookie) - Photographed by Ben Morris

Location #3 - West Coast - Samantha Hoopes, Lily Aldridge, Kelly Rohrbach (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai 

Location #4 - National Parks - Jessica Gomes, Chanel Iman, Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen & Roby Lawley (Rookie) - Photographed by James Macari

Location #5 - Blackberry Farm - Hannah Davis, Kate Bock & Solveig Mork (Rookie)  - Photographed by Ben Watts

Location #6 -  US. Virgin Islands - Genevieve Morton, Hailey Clauson, Erin Heatherton (Rookie) & Rose Bertram (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai 

Location #7 - Florida - Athletes - Photographed by Walter Iooss?

I love Gigi.  I'm glad someone besides me sees this.  She's cute and hot at the same time. Very natural.  I really don't care who her mother is.  I'm sure not going to hold that against her.

So true :) Have you guys seen her photos from Rosa Cha?  She sure stands out even among the most beautiful girls :wub:

If you read the article, you'll see it says that she's not a "featured" model in the magazine, she only appears in an ad in the magazine. So while she'll "appear" in the magazine, in the strictest sense, she's still not an SI model and won't revieve the same promotion and publicity. Besides, if you saw our confirmed model list, a "plus size" model will already be featured in SI this year, and I use the term plus size very loosely.

I don't really see how this is news honestly but I guess it's a slow week lmao

I love Gigi. I'm glad someone besides me sees this. She's cute and hot at the same time. Very natural. I really don't care who her mother is. I'm sure not going to hold that against her.

So true :) Have you guys seen her photos from Rosa Cha? She sure stands out even among the most beautiful girls :wub:
I agree, Gigi and Emily D outshine Barbara and Lottie completely.

I get she can't please everyone because that is impossible but at the absolute worst no one can deny that Gigi does have a killer body that will please the average male SI buyer if she does get the cover. That combined with the fact that she also has a very large female following that would probably buy the magazine for her and that she also had a huge year in modelling + handles PR perfectly, to me it just makes sense to put her on the cover.

Tbh I think SI knew Gigi would be the cover girl all along, I'm saying this based on two swimsuits I saw her wearing that scream cover try to me and I didnt't see any other girl wearing anything like it.

Gigi has been modeling all her life because of her family connections. I just personally find a girl with a privileged Hollywood childhood less interesting. Sports Illustrated is one of the only ways for a model to really break out and become a star and a big moneymaker and I like to see it go to girls who aren't already born with trust fund. :-)