Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

What do you think of this list? http://nextimpulsesports.com/2015/02/03/hottest-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-rookies-last-10-years/#card_1167_1

I find it funny that they didn't even use Kate Bock's SI photos, and she was voted ROTY.  I only remember '13 and '14 rookies so for '13 - Emily D, '14 - No face really stood out but I'll go with Bregje's body. 

What do you think of this list? http://nextimpulsesports.com/2015/02/03/hottest-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-rookies-last-10-years/#card_1167_1

I find it funny that they didn't even use Kate Bock's SI photos, and she was voted ROTY. I only remember '13 and '14 rookies so for '13 - Emily D, '14 - No face really stood out but I'll go with Bregje's body.

the website sucks is too slow & crashes a lot & no, kate bock, nina agdal, chrissy teigen are not the best of SI. & it freezes always on chrissy teigen I can't get too see the rest of the list.

i already know who I am voting for ROTY.

^ I agree, saving best for last, also Hailey was in the cover location so there's still a small chance she could be the girl. If not this year tho,, I already see the 2016 being Hailey

those aren't the official "rookie of the year" girls

they are:

Sara Sampaio    
Kate Bock    
Nina Agdal    
Kate Upton    
Christine Teigen    
Esti Ginzburg (not Damaris)  
Melissa Haro (not Jessica Gomes)
Irina Shayk (not Bar Refaeli)
Brooklyn Decker    
Anne V

though i'll be the first to admit that ROTY =/= hottest rookie that year  (hello: emrata, kim cloutier)

I have no idea what nextimpulse is... somehow it is affiliated with SI.  I was just curious of members own ROTY list.  I know Kate B and Sara won through online voting. The validity of the online voting thing though is highly suspicious mainly because I don't know how Kate B won by a landslide when that year Emily D, Hannah D, and Natasha B were there as well.  How were the other girls chosen to be ROTY?

I have no idea what nextimpulse is... somehow it is affiliated with SI.  I was just curious of members own ROTY list.  I know Kate B and Sara won through online voting. The validity of the online voting thing though is highly suspicious mainly because I don't know how Kate B won by a landslide when that year Emily D, Hannah D, and Natasha B were there as well.  How were the other girls chosen to be ROTY?

The funny thing about Sara winning is she didn't win...

Gigi's mother made a massive slip up on live TV last year. During The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion taping the host asked how Gigi was doing, her mother replied "She's doing great, she just got named SI Swimsuit's rookie of the year"...

Take in mind when Gigi's mom said this, the voting for SI was still going on... SI had already promised her rookie of the year, but the hacker screwed up their plans and made Sara rookie. The voting is nothing more then a money grab for SI and their sponsors and SI knows exactly who will be ROTY even before they finish shooting for the year.

I don't think Kelly is THAT bad. She's not my cup of tea but I can see why SI chose her, especially after looking at her social media. She's all goofy and seemingly nice and American and stuff. Oh and really thin + blonde. Can never have enough of that in SI...

Am I the only one getting legitimately excited?! Can't wait to see Gen in body paint, especially. 

What are Chrissy Teigen's chances for a solo cover? At first I thought it was an impossibility but she's had a big year and MJ seems to adore her...