Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

i dont think Erin should have been out...

Lindsey yeah because shes boring and very forgetful *plus she always has the same pose in the show*

I really wanted Joan Smalls to be an angel along with Barbara and Shanina

They need LESS BLONDES

lindsay-ellingson-body-roll-o.gif Edited by Siemgi

i dont think Erin should have been out...

Lindsey yeah because shes boring and very forgetful *plus she always has the same pose in the show*

I really wanted Joan Smalls to be an angel along with Barbara and Shanina

They need LESS BLONDES

<Normally I don't care about this word and I use it frequently with friends as it's tongue and cheek with us, but considering you two don't seem to be friends, the word could easily be considered offensive. Sorry :( > There is no such thing as too many blondes.

And Lindsay (get it right) is flawless and you will deal.

post-83999-0-1446071267-49001_thumb.gif

Edited by Prettyphile

I don't like it when people talk about angels as being fired, dumped etc. I know not everyone in this thread has done this but I just wanted to put it out there that it's equally possible that Erin decided to leave. Maybe it was time to renegotiate her contract and she wasn't offered enough to renew. Maybe she has family commitments or has been offered a better with other companies. Who knows?

It just seems ridiculous that people seem to assume that when an Angel no longer works for VS, there was some unceremonious, embarrassing 'dumping' that took place. Also, wasn't there confusion last year about whether Erin was walking? I seem to remember not seeing any pictures of her until really late. Maybe she's gone, maybe she isn't. Either way, it doesn't affect me (I didn't have an opinion either way on Erin) but these kind of 'VS fired her!' etc statements can hurt someone's career. 

That said, I love Lindsay and am so glad she's still with VS. 

NOW BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE FASHION SHOW?

I have my cards down on Doutzen receiving the FB this year. Everyone says she wasn't in town during the time they were shooting but she posted a photo on Instagram around the time they shoot the FB. The post was a picture of a sign that said "NO INSTAGRAM NO TWITTER NO FACEBOOK" And she wrote it was "very secret" i's post the photo but i'm on mobile. But does anyone else agree that could be something...with the FB?!?