Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Scott Lipps just posted this photo, I guess it's from the photoshoot with cover stars. I think that models who signed this book are confirmed (even though we basically knew these names already) I recognize autographs of Kate U., Veronika, Carolyn Murphy, Petra, Paulina, Bar, Daniela (?), Brooklyn (?), Kathy (?) and Elle (?)

attachicon.gifpetraSI.PNG

I can see Brooklyn's signature. And I can read Kathy & Elle's too. Not sure about Daniela though, don't even know which one you think it could be hers =/

So they basically got every big name except Heidi Klum back I think? 

Boo what's with the black outfits. This isn't the Pirelli Calendar.

Because some of the women are old. Not all of them are bikini ready these days. I do hope the younger ones did shoot in swimsuits 

^ I'd look at that. 

I spoke with Ken on the phone earlier.  He works in the IT department at SI and he couldn't or wouldn't tell me much about the issue. He is a nice guy though, Ken.  jk

And does Kate Upton think she is motherfuckin' John Hancock?  The ego on that woman. :laugh:

Boo what's with the black outfits. This isn't the Pirelli Calendar.

Because some of the women are old. Not all of them are bikini ready these days. I do hope the younger ones did shoot in swimsuits 

^ exactly

I'd rather see some of these woman in clothing then half dressed and rolling around with a pair of tits that resembles two wet socks hanging on a towel rack.

I hear ya but it's still a little lame. During the last anniversary, they had a reunion with Tyra, Cheryl etc. and some of them were in a one piece. They could always pose in the most flattering way possible (so no bending over this way or that way).

Ill tell you this much. There is a place in nature where the water is windex blue....and I'm there.

I'm renaming this place Supermodel Island.

Not enough megabytes to even send a picture to the interwebs... That's how epicly remote and fab this location is! #gottawaittilfebruary

Stupid beautiful day. Falling asleep to island party drums. I'm like weekend at bernies II in bed. #pinchingself

I'm like 99% sure Hannah, Chrissy & Ariel were shooting.

They all traveled together and went almost completely MIA from twitter/IG until today and none of them mentioned what they were working on at all. Chrissy only mentioned she was somewhere far from home and 'alive'

Hopefully MJ & Darcie will post something once they get back to NYC

yes misslima thats true.... lets update our list!

Brazil - Julie Henderson (?), Anne V, Unknown #1, Unknown #2, Valerie Van Der Graaf

Switzerland - Kate Bock, Genevieve Morton, Unknown #3, Ariel Meredith, Emily Didonato

New Jersey, USA - Unknown #4(Possibly Kate Upton), Unknown #5, Sara Sampaio, Gigi Hadid, Hannah Davis

Unknown Location - Unknown Models #6 (Possibly Bregje Heinen), Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk, Unknown #7, Chrissy Teigen

NYC - Kate Upton, Bar Refaeli , Brooklyn Decker and All Stars/Legends.

Unknown Location - Chrissy teigen , hannah davis and Ariel meredith.

BTW i know the shoots are secret... but looks like Alyssa are not gonna be in the mag? ..... weird.. cause she was like one of the favorites of Mj. maybe im wrong and she is in... but in the previews she is not there.